Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister Yo your reaction to my post above seems ominous... hope it's not! Don't do that to us!
This is me right now...lol
20150523_LDP001_0.jpg
I've been working since 7am, making some final renders, writing and coding, oh, editing images, compressing them... I do it with a big smile on my face but I also feel sad inside because of not being able to deliver the day I said... :(

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 1701069
I've been working since 7am, making some final renders, writing and coding, oh, editing images, compressing them... I do it with a big smile on my face but I also feel sad inside because of not being able to deliver the day I said... :(
Hey don't worry, if you can't finish it today you can try tomorrow or Monday.

skgames

May 7, 2021
View attachment 1701069
Hey man jokes aside, don't burn yourself out. take care and put it out when you're ready to.:D I'll be just as excited whenever it comes out.

Reactions: gokusj1579 and EJW

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Nah, he lives on Mars. The time zone is GMT - 7864, but there is no daylight saving time there. Lucky for us!

:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Fuck! 5 minutes in the game and already my soul is crushed....the hot ginger model/adoptive mother is gay. /wrist. :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Loving the game so far...though the chapters seem to fly by...so frustrating how close the MC is to reuniting with both his mothers...yet so far, if only he'd go by his nickname, lol. I'm not as invested in the dad's side of the family yet, though I was curious why his step-mom reacted that way when she saw the MC in the doorway. Hopefully this isn't too much more of a slow burn before he finally 'reunites' with Val and Nat.

The only other issue I had with the game so far was that the animation and sound are ok, but definitely would have preferred if the animations were a little longer or at least looped before advancing to the next scene.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes