ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
Stuck after the scene with Vinny and Nonna, progress story says I still have stuff to do but I have clicked every house and every person and get no new events. Is that the end of the update?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Stuck after the scene with Vinny and Nonna, progress story says I still have stuff to do but I have clicked every house and every person and get no new events. Is that the end of the update?
Same for me although I did a couple of scenes after the one with Vinny, Sonny, and Nonna. Clicking "Progress the story" results in the message "You still have important things to do, explore around to find them." I've been through all of the houses and characters and they all say "No new events."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Same for me although I did a couple of scenes after the one with Vinny, Sonny, and Nonna. Clicking "Progress the story" results in the message "You still have important things to do, explore around to find them." I've been through all of the houses and characters and they all say "No new events."
Same for me and hope the fix is coming soon.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
It depends on the way you choose the events, the pic that is below is where the update ends but for me, I still had one event to finish after this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This part of the event is the one that was the dev message for playing the update

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Coming out of the gate with giving the news off the buns in the oven. Mr.Mister was the date with the aunts the end of the update?
Edit I guess I did it out of order.:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ph4r40h
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes