Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
does anyone have a list of everyone's relationships with the MC? it's been a long time since I played the game and I honestly can't remember who's who anymore lol

Reactions: Mr.Mister

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
There was a "scene fix" added to fix some bugs. Should I load the mod before or after that?
Fix first then the mod so that the mod can replace the script, I've added the fixed script to the mod

Reactions: Punto

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I think the circled scene below is the 2nd part of Mirella's scene (1st part on the left), which I believe should be unlocked after the playthrough, but somehow it remains unlocked. Am I missing something?

Mirella's scene.jpg

• Thinking Face

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I think the circled scene below is the 2nd part of Mirella's scene (1st part on the left), which I believe should be unlocked after the playthrough, but somehow it remains unlocked. Am I missing something?

View attachment 1705755
nah i dont think you are, i think its bug or missing trigger for unlock, its same with me, same was with last update and this one

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Damn poor psycho cousin Sonny went to his room to cry after cheering me on while I fucked his sister and watching me hug the nonna my man deserves someone maybe not someone from my extended harem but I'd be down to play wingman for him for some side character even if it's just optional.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Damn poor psycho cousin Sonny went to his room to cry after cheering me on while I fucked his sister and watching me hug the nonna my man deserves someone maybe not someone from my extended harem but I'd be down to play wingman for him for some side character even if it's just optional.
... there's a certain Bouncer Lady that would fit the bill - what ya think? :unsure: :devilish:

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
... there's a certain Bouncer Lady that would fit the bill - what ya think? :unsure: :devilish:
Works for me Sonny did always strike me as the kinda guy that's into the BBW variety of women, a savant if you will, it also explains why he wasn't even attracted to Bianca in the least despite having to marry her before we swooped in and became head of the family. :WeSmart:

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Some one really need to make me a relationship sheet lmao! idk what to write in any more! don't even know who is who any more!

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes