Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Are you sure that they will not be able to get pregnant? I personally know a woman who gave birth after 60, this is my friend's grandmother, and it turns out that he now has an aunt younger than him, and here we have two such a gourges women in perfect shape. Yes, those who already have a menopause can't give birth, and it often occurs by the age of 52, and a lot depends on health, but in fact many CAN give birth at this age and even older, and if they are forbidden to do so, they use surrogate mothers, but there are also those who really can do it. I even once heard about an Indian woman who gave birth at 72, google it, but let's see if Mr. Mister has plans on their pregnancy too, but in reality this is possible ;)
I mean, nothing would make me happier than to have multiple generations of women in the same family pregnant...especially Florencia and Anastasiya...being this is just a game, sure if Mr. Mister wants to make it possible both women can still get pregnant (along with Breeze) I would be ecstatic! :love:
You two are speaking my language! I hope to god we can knock up both Florencia and Anastasiya. My dream is to have Florencia as my partner in the ascension. :p

• Love
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
You two are speaking my language! I hope to god we can knock up both Florencia and Anastasiya. My dream is to have Florencia as my partner in the ascension. :p
That's also my dream, everyone on the board would be like WTF. la madonna, I mean la nonna is his partner... When woman live waiting for their man to come back from the dead, the cycle of life slows down, or at least that's what I've been told by the motherless world gods... ;)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Game has been fixed!!! I hope :)
well not sure if with this fix was gallery included , but that one still dont trigger
can play scene manually, got save there and no changes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so in case that was attempted fix and is not working am attaching save file and persistent ,if it will help, but in case you havent got to it yet, just ignore this post

for the end i hope i did grabbed right thing
1647469856127.png

forgot to add am using jokers mod, tho i dont think he messed around anything with gallery , there is no need, but am not sure, am not digging in to script to find out.

nobody cant get out of their skin i guess so had to test, have redownload game and applied only scene_fix + Motherless_progress_fix without mod, and still doesnt trigger , not from beginning of scene or when have rolled back and started fresh, still locked in gallery
also tried with clean .1 since it was updated and its same, doesnt unlock

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Applied the update patch and got this traceback:
Any idea what is going on?
If you downloaded from the Mega link, I think they had the wrong game version attached to it (chapter 1 instead of chapter 2).
That's what caused a similar error for me. I downloaded the correct game version from another link, and it worked fine.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That's also my dream, everyone on the board would be like WTF. la madonna, I mean la nonna is his partner... When woman live waiting for their man to come back from the dead, the cycle of life slows down, or at least that's what I've been told by the motherless world gods... ;)
Florencia's scene in particular, I thought was the most romantic and passionate, I can only imagine how our first time with Giulia will be. In truth, I love all the mature women (previously both Valerie and Natassja were my favorite...loved that threesome!) a little more than the younger ones, though they have their charms too.

There is just something about reuniting with the reincarnation of a past lover, especially after years of loneliness and sadness... only to reignite that passion and love... yes, I'd be happy with Greta/Bianca/Lia/Giulia/Domenica as our 'official' partner, but choosing Florencia would be even sweeter and more of a shock! :love: Even better if she announces soon after the ascension or at the ascension she too is also now pregnant and carrying the heir's child! ;)

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Still.. ^^^ that being said.. kinda missing where Greta got appointed as the "main" one.. it was mentioned.. but.. like.. dont recall Greta herself confirming, and I dont recall any other scene where it was mentioned prior to the comment in the most recent update.. so.. can we maybe get a little flashback scene later on?

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Florencia's scene in particular, I thought was the most romantic and passionate, I can only imagine how our first time with Giulia will be. In truth, I love all the mature women (previously both Valerie and Natassja were my favorite...loved that threesome!) a little more than the younger ones, though they have their charms too.

There is just something about reuniting with the reincarnation of a past lover, especially after years of loneliness and sadness... only to reignite that passion and love... yes, I'd be happy with Greta/Bianca/Lia/Giulia/Domenica as our 'official' partner, but choosing Florencia would be even sweeter and more of a shock! :love: Even better if she announces soon after the ascension or at the ascension she too is also now pregnant and carrying the heir's child! ;)
Their scene was romantic until Sam started fucking Florencia in mid air lol. She apparently likes to be dominated too, excited for more scenes and positions with these two.

I'm imagining Giacomo handing over his mom and the reins to Sam during the ascension :cool:.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Still.. ^^^ that being said.. kinda missing where Greta got appointed as the "main" one.. it was mentioned.. but.. like.. dont recall Greta herself confirming, and I dont recall any other scene where it was mentioned prior to the comment in the most recent update.. so.. can we maybe get a little flashback scene later on?
I don't think Greta is the official partner yet, but rather, she has officially volunteered to be the official wife/partner when she announced her pregnancy and love for Sunny and would probably compete with her sister Bianca and cousin Domenica who would also volunteer if I am understanding the rules of the family. Then again, who knows if those rules might be bent to allow former 'partners/wives' to be considered in order to include Lia/Giulia and of course Florencia?

Their scene was romantic until Sam started fucking Florencia in mid air lol. She apparently likes to be dominated too, excited for more scenes and positions with these two.

I'm imagining Giacomo handing over his mom and the reins to Sam during the ascension :cool:.
That was very hot and passionate...I enjoyed that as much as going down on Anastasiya and eating her out before giving it to her hard! ;)

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I don't think Greta is the official partner yet, but rather, she has officially volunteered to be the official wife/partner when she announced her pregnancy and love for Sunny and would probably compete with her sister Bianca and cousin Domenica who would also volunteer if I am understanding the rules of the family. Then again, who knows if those rules might be bent to allow former 'partners/wives' to be considered in order to include Lia/Giulia and of course Florencia?
Yea.. I guess was taking the "volunteering" as a little more literal at that point, but yes, the rest is something I was pondering as well. We'll just have to see what Mr M. decides to do.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I know maybe gonna be weird for someone, but I really want to be "Il capo dei capi" so I want Florance as a official wife ‍
A lot of us wish that as well...or even better, take multiple wives/partners so as to claim all the Borgia women (of those that are in love with the MC) as his own with Florencia being the heir's true Queen.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
A lot of us wish that as well...or even better, take multiple wives/partners so as to claim all the Borgia women (of those that are in love with the MC) as his own with Florencia being the heir's true Queen.
La Madonna (the Virgin Mary) , I mean La nonna!!!

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
I checked my relationships with the aunts but this funny dialog came up. This is still the unpatched version so it might be fixed.

1647564188869.png

• Haha
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes