Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
there is a small bug in script_ch14_first.rpy file that prevents you from unlocking one of the Mirella scenes

View attachment 1705925

it should be $ persistent.ch14_first_sex_mirella_clos

i'm using compressed pc version + fix patch
Based++ and fixpilled.

Some one really need to make me a relationship sheet lmao! idk what to write in any more! don't even know who is who any more!
They're all landladies.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
I am stuck at the screen showing the different houses, clicked through everything but cant progress. No new events & "progress story" tells me I did not see everything yet - any advice?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I am stuck at the screen showing the different houses, clicked through everything but cant progress. No new events & "progress story" tells me I did not see everything yet - any advice?
Happened to me also, even with the 'patch'. I just saved my game there and will pick it up next time! :>)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
if non of the chicks works , click that
1647391688729.png
and after you are done with scenes read what it tells you to do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 1706092
Did all of that, all of the ladies tell me 'no new events' and I go back to that 'Progress the story' link but it tells me I have something to do... Ground Hog Day in Motherless!! :D

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Did all of that, all of the ladies tell me 'no new events' and I go back to that 'Progress the story' link but it tells me I have something to do... Ground Hog Day in Motherless!! :D
well if when you are at end you know you get this message from dev
you can always load back last scene you did and see what it tells you before it kick you on map
also after the end it tells you that you still got some thing to do before progress, i guess next update

best way to track if you got it all got to vid gallery and see if you got all scenes unlocked if you got then you are done for now

• Red Heart

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1706092
The problem with just pushing progress story is if you do the events out of order you can do the last event before another event and get messages about "You still have important things to do, explore around to find them!".

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The problem with just pushing progress story is if you do the events out of order you can do the last event before another event and get messages about "You still have important things to do, explore around to find them!".
well i had to do it 1nce to start new update after that as i said, it does tell you what to do before it kick you on to map, and gallery is a way to track if you are missing anything

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Ahhh! Great game! I guess I did the last 2 scenes out of order...should have visitied Polina and Yulia first before Nonna and Giulia, fuck how awesome was that dual twin creampie? :love: Finally getting to be with Florencia after having Anastasiya was amazing, never could have imagined being with 2 hotter gilfs, it was so sweet, romantic and passionate, I can only hope we see more of them and visit them regularly along with the rest of our lovers even if they can no longer get pregnant.

I was surprised Greta was the one who ultimately volunteered to be the 'official' wife, kind of thought Bianca would have been a better candidate being older...or going with the throuple and announcing the MC would be taking them both of them as his wives. Seeing Lia's reaction to her daughter's announcement followed by her own was a great touch as well. I'm hoping we get to see a similar reaction out of Valerie, Mirella and Eva. I was surprised we didn't get at least a quick scene/phone call to Roxanne like we got with Priya, to assure her we will be at her side and support her through her own pregnancy. Last but not least, I can't wait to finally knock up Giulia, if anyone deserves it more, its certainly her after her own sadness and loneliness. That would be quite the accomplishment to knock up both aunts and their daughters! I think Savina is the only one not ready to have a child, though she's certainly thirsty for more of the MC's cock.

Was lucky to start this game over the weekend, only to be surprised with a convenient update release as I couldn't be more addicted to this game! Honestly can't wait to see where we go from here....(y);)

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Ahhh! Great game! I guess I did the last 2 scenes out of order...should have visitied Polina and Yulia first before Nonna and Giulia, fuck how awesome was that dual twin creampie? :love: Finally getting to be with Florencia after having Anastasiya was amazing, never could have imagined being with 2 hotter gilfs, it was so sweet, romantic and passionate, I can only hope we see more of them and visit them regularly along with the rest of our lovers even if they can no longer get pregnant.

I was surprised Greta was the one who ultimately volunteered to be the 'official' wife, kind of thought Bianca would have been a better candidate being older...or going with the throuple and announcing the MC would be taking them both of them as his wives. Seeing Lia's reaction to her daughter's announcement followed by her own was a great touch as well. I'm hoping we get to see a similar reaction out of Valerie, Mirella and Eva. I was surprised we didn't get at least a quick scene/phone call to Roxanne like we got with Priya, to assure her we will be at her side and support her through her own pregnancy. Last but not least, I can't wait to finally knock up Giulia, if anyone deserves it more, its certainly her after her own sadness and loneliness. That would be quite the accomplishment to knock up both aunts and their daughters! I think Savina is the only one not ready to have a child, though she's certainly thirsty for more of the MC's cock.

Was lucky to start this game over the weekend, only to be surprised with a convenient update release as I couldn't be more addicted to this game! Honestly can't wait to see where we go from here....(y);)
Are you sure that they will not be able to get pregnant? I personally know a woman who gave birth after 60, this is my friend's grandmother, and it turns out that he now has an aunt younger than him, and here we have two such a gourges women in perfect shape. Yes, those who already have a menopause can't give birth, and it often occurs by the age of 52, and a lot depends on health, but in fact many CAN give birth at this age and even older, and if they are forbidden to do so, they use surrogate mothers, but there are also those who really can do it. I even once heard about an Indian woman who gave birth at 72, google it, but let's see if Mr. Mister has plans on their pregnancy too, but in reality this is possible ;)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Are you sure that they will not be able to get pregnant? I personally know a woman who gave birth after 60, this is my friend's grandmother, and it turns out that he now has an aunt younger than him, and here we have two such a gourges women in perfect shape. Yes, those who already have a menopause can't give birth, and it often occurs by the age of 52, and a lot depends on health, but in fact many CAN give birth at this age and even older, and if they are forbidden to do so, they use surrogate mothers, but there are also those who really can do it. I even once heard about an Indian woman who gave birth at 72, google it, but let's see if Mr. Mister has plans on their pregnancy too, but in reality this is possible ;)
I mean, nothing would make me happier than to have multiple generations of women in the same family pregnant...especially Florencia and Anastasiya...being this is just a game, sure if Mr. Mister wants to make it possible both women can still get pregnant (along with Breeze) I would be ecstatic! :love:

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes