Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi...
Here's a great tool I use to address the screen text clarity for this game. Also this mod will work with most ren'py game's/stories.

This mod comes with 5 text box colours to choose from, located in your preferences section.

(Also....When applying this mod, this shouldn't overwrite any of your game files. Making it easier to remove from your game, if needed.)

Enjoy.

Reactions: ApocalypseSurvivor

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I found a small naming bug. While with Yulia upstairs: "for me to see you as my aunt". This is her speaking. It should be "nephew" or whatever the player chose.
When they are having sex "Your cock si so big".

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Joiplay isnt working for the compressed version or the regular PC version. Is there an unmodded Android port available?

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Same for me although I did a couple of scenes after the one with Vinny, Sonny, and Nonna. Clicking "Progress the story" results in the message "You still have important things to do, explore around to find them." I've been through all of the houses and characters and they all say "No new events."
You can use the passenger mode and see if it works. It's on the preferences menu. ;)

Reactions: tommyjohne

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I can do it if you want ;)
Please, I love modded games but if for some reason you dont make the next release port, I can't take a modded save to an unmodded game. Always get the stupid error. I find it best to only play modded games when it is officially complete so saves carry over to all releases.

Reactions: cebs

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
  • Red Heart

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Please, I love modded games but if for some reason you dont make the next release port, I can't take a modded save to an unmodded game. Always get the stupid error. I find it best to only play modded games when it is officially complete so saves carry over to all releases.
Check your inbox ;)

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
In playing two and stuck in that section with the multiple houses shown on screen that that you jump in and out off. I've clicked on all the highlighted characters to the point that when I do it says no new events - but when I click on the top right progress the story button its says there's more to do ... any ideas anyone?

Just seen n earlier post about passenger mode will try that

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes