Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got a sprawling city wide full of places to be and loads of scenes to load.
Why dim the awesome possibilities on this pehnomenon?
We got plenty a babes who need us all over!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I'm wondering what happen if mc will impregnate every female in country, how he will feed his family? :KEK:
There is one thing that disturbs me in this game, that thing is waiting for next update ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister and D Dog

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi guys,
newbie here in this game..

Quick question ,
thus the gallery unlocker apply only to Season 1?
or they work on both seasons?

and if not, I've seen the scene replayer pack below season 2... why is it bigger than the zip file of the main game of season 2?
sorry for the tons of questions though..
thanks for the info. Appreciate it =)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Hi guys,

Quick question ,

and if not, I've seen the scene replayer pack below season 2... why is it bigger than the zip file of the main game of season 2?
"and if not, I've seen the scene replayer pack below season 2... why is it bigger than the zip file of the main game of season 2?
thanks for the info. Appreciate it =)"

If i recall correctly, the main game have grown so large that the developer realize that it may become too big to download for certain supporters or users who do not have fast internet or limited bandwidth to use. So the developer created second part that continues from the first part to allow users to continue without any major issues. He did a reasonable good job doing that, along with possible other supporters who may have pointed or provided ways to do split the product.

Not every developers think about how large their package can get. Most of them believe to deliver their work in their high quality that what some users tend to believe graphic is very important which have it true settings. Which is why we also see F95 team to help crunch some of the files to a reduce ratio to help reduce the ratio of the data files to allow to have a compress version of the product. Some people may say that it doesn't seems to impact the product. Others may detect the difference. Sometime, it could break something along the way.

Sorry, I am unable to help you with your other question regarding to the gallery unlocker. I have not use it, I just flow through the VN. Hopefully someone would be able to answer your question regarding to the gallery.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
"and if not, I've seen the scene replayer pack below season 2... why is it bigger than the zip file of the main game of season 2?
thanks for the info. Appreciate it =)"

If i recall correctly, the main game have grown so large that the developer realize that it may become too big to download for certain supporters or users who do not have fast internet or limited bandwidth to use. So the developer created second part that continues from the first part to allow users to continue without any major issues. He did a reasonable good job doing that, along with possible other supporters who may have pointed or provided ways to do split the product.

Not every developers think about how large their package can get. Most of them believe to deliver their work in their high quality that what some users tend to believe graphic is very important which have it true settings. Which is why we also see F95 team to help crunch some of the files to a reduce ratio to help reduce the ratio of the data files to allow to have a compress version of the product. Some people may say that it doesn't seems to impact the product. Others may detect the difference. Sometime, it could break something along the way.

Sorry, I am unable to help you with your other question regarding to the gallery unlocker. I have not use it, I just flow through the VN. Hopefully someone would be able to answer your question regarding to the gallery.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
oh I see.. now I get it..

Thanks so much for the information my friend, this is plentiful.
Bless you!
Have a great day as well and be safe =)

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hi guys,

Quick question ,

The replay gallery pack is bigger than season2 because it has most of season1 scenes, which is bigger than s2, it's an optional download. The unlocker works with S1 only! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
So to all the veteran Motherless gamers here..

Can I ask anyone here, if they can share or explain in full
The Whole Relationship in the FAMILY TREE from Season 1 to the current version of Season 2..
if it's not too much to ask though..
Thanks to anyone who'll take pity on me..

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Natassja MC's mother, Anastasiya's oldest daughter, older sister to Yulia and Polina
Valerie MC's adopted mother (before boarding school), mother to Mirella and Eva
Gissell MC's adopted mother (after escaping from boarding school) daughter of Breeze, Moon's sister
Breeze MC's Grandmother(by adoption), mother to Gissell and Moon
Moon MC's aunt(by adoption)/girlfriend, daughter to Breeze, Gissell's sister
Lia MC's step-mom, wife to Giacomo (her cousin), mother to Bianca and Greta
Mirella half-sister/stepsister or sister/sister Valerie's oldest daughter
Evangeline (Eva) half-sister/stepsister/sister Valerie's youngest daughter
Domenica MC's cousin daughter to Vito and Giulia
Giacomo MC, Greta and Bianca's father, ex-boyfriend of Natassja, Husband to Lia
Sonny MC's cousin, Vito and Giulia oldest, Domenica brother
Bianca half-sister/sister, Giacomo Lia oldest daughter
Greta half-sister/sister, Giacomo and Lia youngest daughter
Yulia and Polina MC's aunts Anastasiya twin daughters and youngest kids
Florencia MC's Grandmother, mother to Giacomo and Vito
Giulia MC's aunt?/cousin, mother Sonny and Domenica, wife to Vito
Anastasiya MC's Grandmother, mother to Natassja, Yulia and Polina
Vito MC's uncle, husband to Giulia, father to Sonny and Domenica son to Florencia and brother to Giacomo
Sivina MC's cousin (member of Giacomo's family not sure where on the family tree)
Vinny Cousin on Giacomo and Vito side of the family
So to all the veteran Motherless gamers here..

Can I ask anyone here, if they can share or explain in full
The Whole Relationship in the FAMILY TREE from Season 1 to the current version of Season 2..
if it's not too much to ask though..
Thanks to anyone who'll take pity on me..
that answer was on the same page (quoted by someone) and on the 2nd last page

coretex

Jun 15, 2017

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Will this upcoming update be the end of ch14 or are their more parts to come for ch14? Also can we expect the update to drop during the weekend?

skgames

May 7, 2021
You drive a tough bargain, my good sir! I shall allow you to provide us with more lewd thoughts of my pregnant Indian beauty. (I tried to sound all mighty and shit but feel like I seem like a damn fool LOL):LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: D Dog and Mr.Mister
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes