Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Well I guess our Sunday is going to be good?

View attachment 1749094
I really thought that it would be ready tonight, but some things didn't work as I wanted. Like not being able to make nvlink work with daz, it works on the nvlink test, but not on daz... :(

I'm making an animation right now, it'll take a couple of hours to be ready. So after that it's writing and translating that scene and then coding it. like 5 more hours... it's 9:15pm.. I guess it will be ready tomorrow at 6pm +/- ;)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I really thought that it would be ready tonight, but some things didn't work as I wanted. Like not being able to make nvlink work with daz, it works on the nvlink test, but not on daz... :(

I'm making an animation right now, it'll take a couple of hours to be ready. So after that it's writing and translating that scene and then coding it. like 5 more hours... it's 9:15pm.. I guess it will be ready tomorrow at 6pm +/- ;)
So Mr.Mister around 6pm tomorrow (if we are lucky) we can start to
weekend-party.gif
with more fun.;)

skgames

May 7, 2021

hercules-kevin-sorbo.gif

It's alright man! We can wait a day. Can't really make demands and expect them to be fulfilled, especially being on a pirated site... It's only fair that way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021

All good lol. Just busting your cojones

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Mr.Mister with no update at 6pm I take it you ran into some unexpected situation while working on it. I guess I'll have to come back tomorrow and wait all over again. ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Boobs Lover

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Misato waiting.gif
Another day of waiting coming to an end and with it looking like another day of waiting in the forecast.;)

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes