iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Hello guys, maybe you can help me deciding our Mc's hair style for the upcoming updates. :)

View attachment 1753377 View attachment 1753379
I'm open to either style of the longer hair really, i definitely prefer it over the short hair. I always thought it suited him much better. I remember thinking he looked like one of those guys you'd find on the cover of some sleazy romance novel when i first came across the game but when you actually see it ingame fully rendered it works really well and you definitely get that californian surfer type dude vibe. I will say the medium length hair reminds me a lot of a style often used with female models like this one:

1480442_valentine_15_5.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Mister

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Is the UI bugged or is there something I'm missing? Clicking on the various locations (houses) shows all of the girls at that location. Some girls are grayed-out and some are in color. Nothing happens when clicking on the grayed-out girls. I would expect that this means there's something to do for the girls in color, but 10 out of 11 of them open up a screen that says "No new events" until I get to Giulia, which triggers an event. After the event with Giulia is over, all of the girls say "No new events" until I get to Gisselle, which triggers an event (where previously, there were none). It seems like this UI is supposed to tell the player what can be done next, but it's buggy, unless I'm missing something. If the point is to guide the player, then if all of the girls in a location are grayed-out, why not also have the houses grayed-out and not clickable so the player doesn't bother searching around when there's nothing to do at those locations?

Additionally, I reached the message from Mr Mister that said "I hoped you liked this little update..." , so it seems the update is done, but clicking on "Progress the story" gives the message "You still have important things to do, explore around to find them."

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Is the UI bugged or is there something I'm missing? Clicking on the various locations (houses) shows all of the girls at that location. Some girls are grayed-out and some are in color. Nothing happens when clicking on the grayed-out girls. I would expect that this means there's something to do for the girls in color, but 10 out of 11 of them open up a screen that says "No new events" until I get to Giulia, which triggers an event. After the event with Giulia is over, all of the girls say "No new events" until I get to Gisselle, which triggers an event (where previously, there were none). It seems like this UI is supposed to tell the player what can be done next, but it's buggy, unless I'm missing something. If the point is to guide the player, then if all of the girls in a location are grayed-out, why not also have the houses grayed-out and not clickable so the player doesn't bother searching around when there's nothing to do at those locations?

Additionally, I reached the message from Mr Mister that said "I hoped you liked this little update..." , so it seems the update is done, but clicking on "Progress the story" gives the message "You still have important things to do, explore around to find them."
After this update the map system will be optional, for the adventurous people ;). Linear VN will be the main system.

Reactions: JackMiejov

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Mr.Mister with the new update I'm starting to wonder if will see Jojo and her mother Inge showing up after the time skip with a few surprises for MC.;)

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister with the new update I'm starting to wonder if will see Jojo and her mother Inge showing up after the time skip with a few surprises for MC.;)
There's a lot to do! I'm trying to figure what scenes to include in the next "2 months later" update... ;)

Reactions: jstreet

Boneyard

Jun 9, 2018
im stuck, the last bit i did just now was 3 some with the aunts, after that im suppose to go to nonnas basment to meet vinny but she have no more events :S replayed 3 times now :S

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
im stuck, the last bit i did just now was 3 some with the aunts, after that im suppose to go to nonnas basment to meet vinny but she have no more events :S replayed 3 times now :S
Have you tried disabling the map mode on preferences? Maybe that could help you.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes