keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Been a bit, but I can't recall, is Giulia, cousin or an aunt in the family on the Italian side?
I just want to point out that he's going to fuck her no matter what he calls her. So it may not be entirely relevant . Just saying. I love this game - but he going to fuck all of them I think - and I don't think at this point this would come as a surprise to anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I just want to point out that he's going to fuck her no matter what he calls her. So it may not be entirely relevant . Just saying. I love this game - but he going to fuck all of them I think - and I don't think at this point this would come as a surprise to anyone.
True, but I'm trying do everything in a proper order. Blame my OCD, lol. I need to make sure everything is put in it's proper setup. These are my Mothers, these are my Aunties, these are my Cousins, These are my Grandmothers(though I try use proper words of their native language for them). etc...

• I just jizzed my pants

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Damn that cliffhanger of a Ukrainian fivesome! Glad I brought Lola along too, she is looking amazing.

Now that Sunny saw his mom with Sam, there's one other guy I want to witness Sam with their mom. Giacomo coming home for a surprise visit to see Sam piledriving Florencia! :devilish:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Damn that cliffhanger of a Ukrainian fivesome! Glad I brought Lola along too, she is looking amazing.

Now that Sunny saw his mom with Sam, there's one other guy I want to witness Sam with their mom. Giacomo coming home for a surprise visit to see Sam piledriving Florencia! :devilish:
Giacomo might have a heart attack seeing that. ;):LOL:

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Better get on it then :LOL:. Hope Anastasiya gets that date with Sam between then!
The Mc will be very busy, training and loving ;). We will see a slight change in the girls behaviour, they will be a lot more OPEN to him... lol

Reactions: D Dog

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
The Mc will be very busy, training and loving ;). We will see a slight change in the girls behaviour, they will be a lot more OPEN to him... lol
Was thinking about how busy Sam has been right before the update. That was the longest day known to man with too much pussy to imagine! From moms sisters, to Domenica, to Florencia and finally Giulia. That was one busy night unless I'm mistaken :ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes