JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Oof, trash story. I hate games where mother abandons her kid but in this she doesn't only do that but snatches the kid from a loving home to a goddamn monastery/jail. Straight to jail garbage.
You obviously didn't even go farther then that. Your thoughts are you own, but so are mine, so I gotta say

1649858125069.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Oof, trash story. I hate games where mother abandons her kid but in this she doesn't only do that but snatches the kid from a loving home to a goddamn monastery/jail. Straight to jail garbage.
Are you serious? have you actually read the game?

The mother of the mc did give the child in adoption to a good friend of her, that friend is rich and the mother made her friend promise her that she won't spoil the mc (Because the mother of the mc has always been poor but wanted a good life for her kid but also did not want him to get spoiled and take money for granted).
That's why when that asshole lie to her that her friend is spoiling the kid she lets him take him to the orphanage and because he promised to look after him, but the asshole just lied in both cases.

To expand on this, when the mother did heard he was taken to an orphanage she did go looking for him, when she did not find him in the orphanage... she become a nuns herself to care for orphan kids as redemption for having trusted that asshole.

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
this game need a incest patch caus i'm a bit lost xD
This list of characters relationship's to MC you need to fill in the blanks should help you out. But remember what relationship they have with the MC is up to you.

For season 1
Natassja MC's mother
Valerie MC's adopted mother after birth to set to hell of a boarding school mother to Mirella and Eva
Gissell MC's adopted mother (sister to Moon) after escaping from hell that was the boarding school
Lia MC's step-mom married to MC's father Giacomo (her cousin) Greta and Bianca's mother
Mirella half-sister/stepsister or sister Valerie's oldest daughter
Evangeline (Eva) half-sister/stepsister or sister Valerie's youngest daughter
Domenica MC's cousin Vito and Giulia's daughter and Sonny's sister
Giacomo father or dad Greta and Bianca's father
Sonny cousin Vito and Giulia's and Domenica's brother

For season 2
Bianca half-sister or sister Giacomo and Lia's oldest daughter
Greta half-sister or sister Giacomo and Lia's youngest daughter
Yulia and Polina aunts Natassja's sisters
Florencia MC's Grandmother Giacomo's mother
Giulia MC's aunt?/cousin and Sonny and Domenica mother
Anastasiya MC's Grandmother Natassja Yulia and Polina mother

There is Vinny MC's cousin along with Vito MC's uncle but as of right now both are not fill in the blanks.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
So as of the current patch, the MC in Motherless can knock up his mother, stepmother (who's also his first cousin once removed), both his foster mothers, two stepsisters, two half-sisters, cousin, paternal aunt/cousin, and two maternal aunts, plus his girlfriend, who's sort of his step-aunt, depending on how seriously you take his relationship with Giselle.

He's also knocked up several unrelated women, has several more occasional sexual partners, can bang both his grandmothers, and has attained target lock on his girlfriend's mom.

Everyone involved could not be more thrilled about the prospect of bearing his child, almost everyone is aware that he's got other girlfriends if not aware of the precise number thereof, and he's just been handed enough financial influence that he could afford to send every single one of these kids to Moon College.

If incest games had an awards ceremony, this would have to be worth some kind of lifetime achievement trophy, and being able to follow this without extensive notes or a companion app would be worth a second trophy. I thought the Sisterly Lust MC was crazy, but this is on its own level.

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
So as of the current patch, the MC in Motherless can knock up his mother, stepmother (who's also his first cousin once removed), both his foster mothers, two stepsisters, two half-sisters, cousin, paternal aunt/cousin, and two maternal aunts, plus his girlfriend, who's sort of his step-aunt, depending on how seriously you take his relationship with Giselle.

He's also knocked up several unrelated women, can bang both his grandmothers, and has attained target lock on his girlfriend's mom.

If incest games had an awards ceremony, this would have to be worth some kind of lifetime achievement trophy, and being able to follow this without extensive notes or a companion app would be worth a second trophy. I thought the Sisterly Lust MC was crazy, but this is on its own level.
I'm half worried that Mr.Mister might go evil on us with the end scenes being the MC waking up in the hell school as a kid and everything was just wish full dream.:devilish:;):LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi Mr.Mister,

saddly I will not play your game anymore.

In the last 2 updates, you have enhanced the graphic quality and my old mac´s video card can not stand the new quality.

At least I could play the whole first season.

Anyway, good luck with the end of the game.

Hopefully, I will play your next game.

Stay safe Dev !

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hi Mr.Mister,

saddly I will not play your game anymore.

In the last 2 updates, you have enhanced the graphic quality and my old mac´s video card can not stand the new quality.

At least I could play the whole first season.

Anyway, good luck with the end of the game.

Hopefully, I will play your next game.

Stay safe Dev !
Pehaps it's the new renpy version. I haven't change the image or video size. That's weird, there is an unofficial compressed version of the game. https://f95zone.to/threads/motherless-v0-14-3-0-mr-mister.48369/post-7912327

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes