hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Mr.Mister, thank you so much for creating this game, one of the hottest i played since DOD, The Visit and Harem Island / FlirtyF :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I think I'm stuck. There is supposed to be something for Rosamaria but nothing. When will this sandbox crap stop and go back to regular? It's too hard to figure what building is what and who is who with this. Game was a lot better before.

Reactions: Arcane666

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I think I'm stuck. There is supposed to be something for Rosamaria but nothing. When will this sandbox crap stop and go back to regular? It's too hard to figure what building is what and who is who with this. Game was a lot better before.
You can turn off the Map mode in the preference menu and the game will run as it did before the map sandbox.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
How? I hate sandbox games. It was always good but this is terrible.
First go to Prefeences (on the main menu or in game) scroll down to the bottom Map Mode will be right under Anal Sex Scenes. Click the disabled if you want to turn it off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've turned my map mode off since I did the aunt and the end events out of order in v0.14.2 and was thinking something was wrong. I'll turn the map back on once Mr.Mister finishes the game but until then I'd rather not thing something is broken if I went out of order again.;)

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Hi Mr.Mister,

saddly I will not play your game anymore.

In the last 2 updates, you have enhanced the graphic quality and my old mac´s video card can not stand the new quality.

At least I could play the whole first season.

Anyway, good luck with the end of the game.

Hopefully, I will play your next game.

Stay safe Dev !
Just how old is that Mac? I swear most users on here are using rigs that are 20-30yrs old. I understand money issues(being on Disability). But update the darn things. I had my previous PC for 15yrs, just last year got a new PC from Falcon Northwest, by saving up funds during those 15yrs.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Why is Valerie in a wheelchair? I read all the text by maybe missed something.
anybody correct me if im wrong but from i remember it was over stress and maybe drugs i dont remember that part but i know that gaylord(lol name) he was abusive.
lolollllool just like Reniere said Valerie had been given drugs for years to keep her from fighting back and the stress of losing Sunny plus the abuse from Gaylord she's been unable to stand for a long. Than there is the fear of men thanks to Gaylord forcing her to have two beautiful daughters (I'd say the only thing the dick did right with Valerie even though what he did was fucked up).

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Just how old is that Mac? I swear most users on here are using rigs that are 20-30yrs old. I understand money issues(being on Disability). But update the darn things. I had my previous PC for 15yrs, just last year got a new PC from Falcon Northwest, by saving up funds during those 15yrs.
The problem about upgrading a Mac is you can't upgrade a Mac all you can do is buy a new one that cost your right arm, both legs and your first 10 kids. I've finally broke down and upgraded my cpu from a old core 2 to a Ryzen 5 two years ago but I've been upgrading that old PC for 11 years so I only need to buy a few parts cpu ram and motherboard.

Slazies

Apr 29, 2019
I'm uploading a revised version of the game, there was an error in the order of two scenes (Gisselle's and Roxanne's) and the photo of Amanda, Roxanne's mother, was missing.
There'll be an small patch to fix it for people who downloaded 14.3.0 ;)
so....
where do i place this patch in android ?
and i hope dev will test the game beforehand so it will never happen again

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Cool VN Mr.Mister
I had my first experience with it yesterday. Very nice so far. I enjoyed almost every minute of the first and the ongoing second Season, even the La Familia stuff is okay imo, i normally do not like these kind of Story's, but so far you did a very good job to keep the stuff on the surface (light and no dark/evil stuff).

The animations got a lot better throughout the development (ofc) and are fitting very well into the scenes. Not so for the 2-3 render sliders that go back and forth. They're kinda offputting, i would prefer a variety of different renders between the animations.

But nonetheless this is a very cool VN and i'm happy that i "found" it. Thanks for your passion you have put into your project. Good luck!

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Motherless [v0.14.3.0] [Mr.Mister] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.14.3.0 · · Pixeldrain · (612.1 MiB :: 1.92 GiB)
Mac v0.14.3.0b · · Pixeldrain · (577.8 MiB :: 1.88 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
Please update to v0.14.3.1. Thanks

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
so....
where do i place this patch in android ?
and i hope dev will test the game beforehand so it will never happen again
The official android version is younger than the patch, it doesn't need it because it never lacked it. ;)

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
The official android version is younger than the patch, it doesn't need it because it never lacked it. ;)
I know your being helpful. But 90% these low post/new accounts have far to much USER ERROR, to understand how to read & research, let alone comprehend. It's something I've seen through all the posts I frequent on here. In fact it happens so much, it makes me wonder if it's just a group of trolls, trolling along with new accounts for the lulz or we seriously have a lot of USER ERROR people around here.

When I first discovered this place, I spent a lot of my time reading and trying get the gist of what's going on here, what DL links are better then others, how to update and use mods, before I started asking or talking. Why, cuz I hate USER ERROR issues. (This my nice way of saying they are idiots)

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I know your being helpful. But 90% these low post/new accounts have far to much USER ERROR, to understand how to read & research, let alone comprehend. It's something I've seen through all the posts I frequent on here. In fact it happens so much, it makes me wonder if it's just a group of trolls, trolling along with new accounts for the lulz or we seriously have a lot of USER ERROR people around here.

When I first discovered this place, I spent a lot of my time reading and trying get the gist of what's going on here, what DL links are better then others, how to update and use mods, before I started asking or talking. Why, cuz I hate USER ERROR issues. (This my nice way of saying they are idiots)
If you check my game reviews, you'll find out that a lot of them are from user with low count of posts or reactions, at least some were at the time of the review and some others have privacy enabled in order to prevent you from analizyng their behaviour...trolls ;). I don't care, I'm here for the people who like my game and the ones that will like my game... I won't lie by saying that the first posts on this thread and the first bad reviews, encouraged me to better my skills and to save for a better pc, lol

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If you check my game reviews, you'll find out that a lot of them are from user with low count of posts or reactions, at least some were at the time of the review and some others have privacy enabled in order to prevent you from analizyng their behaviour...trolls ;). I don't care, I'm here for the people who like my game and the ones that will like my game... I won't lie by saying that the first posts on this thread and the first bad reviews, encouraged me to better my skills and to save for a better pc, lol
And I was the first to rate it 5 stars, :p :sneaky:
btw we all know you are only here for the cookies, don't lie :ROFLMAO:

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes