war117

Nov 9, 2017
Okay on season one I found a page in the menu right above the save section that says characters names now it’s got things like how does sunny call natassia and many others now I’m a bit of a pickle and I need help what do I put in some of these blinds like the two female characters mairella and eve because I know someone put a list up on the posting up a bit on this page with the family tree for season one and season two however when I’m typing in the blanks for some of them it’s really hard to try and get the right match on what to type in to match that family tree

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Okay on season one I found a page in the menu right above the save section that says characters names now it’s got things like how does sunny call natassia and many others now I’m a bit of a pickle and I need help what do I put in some of these blinds like the two female characters mairella and eve because I know someone put a list up on the posting up a bit on this page with the family tree for season one and season two however when I’m typing in the blanks for some of them it’s really hard to try and get the right match on what to type in to match that family tree
Mate, Canto Forte posted a Spoiler with every relationship explained for Season One and Season two on this very page, what more do you need to fill in the fitting relations?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
With the fill in the Blank it leaves who each woman is to Sunny(MC) up to you so as the season 1 and season 2 family tree is a guide for a close family you can easily change it if you want to all but Giacomo, Bianca and Greta are not his close family or change all the women to be called Breeder 1, 2 and so on ;). At the end of it it's all up to you what you want to do.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Mate, Canto Forte posted a Spoiler with every relationship explained for Season One and Season two on this very page, what more do you need to fill in the fitting relations?
Well one of the characters that on the list Giulia has a weird designation it’s auntie/cousin and that’s throw me off a bit because I believe that the person in question that made that list doesn’t know exactly what her relation is within the family

• Thinking Face

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Well one of the characters that on the list Giulia has a weird designation it’s auntie/cousin and that’s throw me off a bit because I believe that the person in question that made that list doesn’t know exactly what her relation is within the family
Giulia is the Wife of Vito (who is Giacomo's brother), and since the family tradition is to marry the cousin, she is also the Aunt of the MC (Sunny). At least that is what i have used in my playthrough.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Giulia is MC's aunt since she is married to MC's uncle Vito and is also his cousin (where in the Family tree only Mr.Mister can say;)). The same goes for Lia she maybe MC's Stepmom being Giacomo's wife but she is also MC's and his father cousin. The MC's family on his father side must be part of the Habsburgs.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
it's not only Canto that did that, quite a few users posted that list, and yet we still have questions like that one.
nobody likes to use the search option it seems.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
it's not only Canto that did that, quite a few users posted that list, and yet we still have questions like that one.
nobody likes to use the search option it seems.
In my post that Canto used I keep forgetting to delete the ? behind aunt with Giulia since I just copy and past it from a save file with the list that could confuse anyone.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
In my post that Canto used I keep forgetting to delete the ? behind aunt with Giulia since I just copy and past it from a save file with the list that could confuse anyone.
I remember you also posted the relationships.
I mean 1 quick search and they would get the answers..
but yea.. it's not going to change anytime soon, people will still ask about that, even though it took me less than 10 sec to find the answer with the search option.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I remember you also posted the relationships.
I mean 1 quick search and they would get the answers..
but yea.. it's not going to change anytime soon, people will still ask about that, even though it took me less than 10 sec to find the answer with the search option.
With the searching I'm guilty of being lazy of not wanting to use it but that is only when there is more than 50 pages to go through.;):KEK:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
How did short hair win ? growing hair should had won. that's the most believable if nothing else will be lol

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
I am stuck in chapter 14. I can't visit anymore girls but I can continue the story either. I am at the part where I am supposed to visit the nonna at night to deal with Vinny but can't get there. Is that where it is supposed to end for now until the next update or is the more that I am missing?

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I’ve noticed in the replay gallery that thing that I unlocked in replay gallery in the first and second seasons of the game A locked again

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes