Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Who knows that might be the sci-fi story Mr.Mister is planning on working on after he finishes Motherless. Only Mr.Mister can say and he is tight lipped about it.
Tight lipped about it ? I think Mr.Mister has already told quite a lot about the next game - One of the main love interests is our gorgeous detective Mary, when she talked to Natassja, we found out that her husband and son disappeared, and she adopted a boy and a girl. The boy is our next MC Rick Hunter, Sam has already met him, and he is not an ordinary human being, Mary told Natassja that he beat a huge man at the age of thirteen when he wanted to abuse the girl who later became Rick's adoptive sister. Rick already has a love for spaceships and wins tournaments in related video games, and Merry is already have a crush on him. It will be a scy-fy, so we can assume that his biological mom and the rest of his relatives are in space probably and somehow lost him on earth, I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes some kind of cosmic emperor, considering what kind of relatives Sam has. I wonder what Mr.Mister will come up with races, well, many of course may look like humans on earth, but I wouldn't mind about something like Asari from Mass Effect. We have no idea about the name of the game and how much the event will take place on earth, and how much in space, or maybe at some point Rick will simply go into space with his mom and sis and stay there, and if we will see Rick as a little boy and a small prologue like with Sam in Motherless (i hope), or will the events of the game begin immediately after Sam and Rick meet. Motherless is a perfect game:love:, so we really don't need anything to know more about the next game until Mr. Mister finishes it

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Would that be a girl looking for her father and finding a lot of them and a lot of brothers or a guy looking for his father finding a lot of hot women, mothers, sisters and aunts while searching for him? ;)
Tight lipped about it ? I think Mr.Mister has already told quite a lot about the next game - One of the main love interests is our gorgeous detective Mary, when she talked to Natassja, we found out that her husband and son disappeared, and she adopted a boy and a girl. The boy is our next MC Rick Hunter, Sam has already met him, and he is not an ordinary human being, Mary told Natassja that he beat a huge man at the age of thirteen when he wanted to abuse the girl who later became Rick's adoptive sister. Rick already has a love for spaceships and wins tournaments in related video games, and Merry is already have a crush on him. It will be a scy-fy, so we can assume that his biological mom and the rest of his relatives are in space probably and somehow lost him on earth, I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes some kind of cosmic emperor, considering what kind of relatives Sam has. I wonder what Mr.Mister will come up with races, well, many of course may look like humans on earth, but I wouldn't mind about something like Asari from Mass Effect. We have no idea about the name of the game and how much the event will take place on earth, and how much in space, or maybe at some point Rick will simply go into space with his mom and sis and stay there, and if we will see Rick as a little boy and a small prologue like with Sam in Motherless (i hope), or will the events of the game begin immediately after Sam and Rick meet. Motherless is a perfect game:love:, so we really don't need anything to know more about the next game until Mr. Mister finishes it
If it's supposed to be sci-fi than a guy looking for his space-emperor daddy who hid him on earth or something would be awesome. And then he bangs lots of women along the way; mother, princess sisters, noble cousins, alien women to make alliances and heirs ... sounds like a pretty cool idea for a game to me. If Mr.Mister doesn't make it, then maybe I will... :sneaky:

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
If it's supposed to be sci-fi than a guy looking for his space-emperor daddy who hid him on earth or something would be awesome. And then he bangs lots of women along the way; mother, princess sisters, noble cousins, alien women to make alliances and heirs ... sounds like a pretty cool idea for a game to me. If Mr.Mister doesn't make it, then maybe I will... :sneaky:
Alliances with girls like these?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Do I need to download season 1 seperately? im confused if they are 2 seperate game files
Treat them like two diferent games, you have to play S1 to fully comprehend what's going on in S2. Once you've reached S1 end your choices would automatically migrate to S2. Saves from S1 don't work with S2. ;)

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Not here to kink-shame or whatever. The nigh-ubiquitous ...landlady... fetish definitely isn't for me but I do appreciate a lot of the other aspects of this game and am not here to dissuade anyone from trying it.

The relationship web is seriously complicated, of course, but I nonetheless have had some fun with the ability to decide my own relationship names.

Last edited:

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Not here to kink-shame or whatever. The nigh-ubiquitous ...landlady... fetish definitely isn't for me but I do appreciate a lot of the other aspects of this game and am not here to dissuade anyone from trying it.

The relationship web is seriously complicated, of course, but I nonetheless have had some fun with the ability to decide my own relationship names.

Well if you actually read the story its not complicated...or you can just name everyone mom lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

MesmeObserver

Sep 4, 2020

Please learn the Adult-game naming rules/convention as the first and foremost rule is that the of the game itself has to self-explanatory enough to lure both the core and peripheral audiences in. Motherless clearly implies the game revolves around the MC being "Motherless" and everything essentially converges in the story so that the MC would no longer be "Motherless".

This is why you ought to avoid any game with the name "Wife" in it as 99% chance is that is a BS NTR game with zero sense of story let alone progression.

To Mr.Mister ,thank you again for making the story. Played the latest updates and was a little disappointed with Crazy Sunny becoming overly docile all of a sudden as his craziness was a key factor in keeping the reader on edge but I feel as though its potential has been highly downgraded . Oh well. I guess it is what it is. You working on the new game probably having something to do with it. Makes sense. P.S: Will the MC be able to get some pump action with the Bouncer ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Please learn the Adult-game naming rules/convention as the first and foremost rule is that the of the game itself has to self-explanatory enough to lure both the core and peripheral audiences in. Motherless clearly implies the game revolves around the MC being "Motherless" and everything essentially converges in the story so that the MC would no longer be "Motherless".

This is why you ought to avoid any game with the name "Wife" in it as 99% chance is that is a BS NTR game with zero sense of story let alone progression.

To Mr.Mister ,thank you again for making the story. Played the latest updates and was a little disappointed with Crazy Sunny becoming overly docile all of a sudden as his craziness was a key factor in keeping the reader on edge but I feel as though its potential has been highly downgraded . Oh well. I guess it is what it is. You working on the new game probably having something to do with it. Makes sense. P.S: Will the MC be able to get some pump action with the Bouncer ;)
Please separate your comments from the quote to make your post easier to read. =)

I have certainly learned the naming conventions for this community and I feel like it's only a mild exaggeration to say that filtering out every game that smacked of coded (e.g. 'landlady'/'tenant') or uncoded incest or inseki would lead to no results. I don't actually find inseki nearly as difficult to deal with and that's a significant part of the "Motherless" plot/roster: filling in nearly every conceivable interpretation of a "mother" and "child" relationship (or perhaps every familial relationship?) and many of those don't involve close blood-relation (adopted, step-, informal, etc).

I appreciate the ability to change the titles, as ridiculous as this sounds, because it helps to soften or distract my instinctive squick reaction. I'm not criticizing the game, or kink-shaming, or whatever, I'm appreciating a lot of it and tolerating what I find personally unappealing and also trying to highlight my appreciation for the relationship-naming feature to suit my playthrough despite knowing full well it was probably only implemented to skirt certain website policies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Mister

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, took me a bit to get to it again, still working on trying to get all caught up from my computer crash earlier this year, but finally got done with 0.14.3.1, and as such, caught up with the Dev.

Thank you so much for this game thus far, and looking forward for more. Hopefully, I will be more caught up with things by then, nearly there now.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I've noticed recently the text tends to overlap with the menu(back, skip, auto, save, ect...you get the picture hopefully) and in some cases the text falls off the bottom of the screen or partly. Is anyone else having this problem?
Screenshot 2022-05-06 5.04.55 AM.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister and EJW

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
Mr.mister I hope we get to see the shook of horror and defeat on Vito's face when his daughter, ex-wife and mother show up next to MC with Buns in the oven. ;)
Vitto is a supervillain just before last update , now his wife made him a loser useless guy lol . it is weird that all males other then MC is useless in sex ( ofc the dead one are best his grandfather and his foster navy seal father also )

now we need a new villain who can stand against MC , sorry vitto you can 't stand against him

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes