jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Vitto is a supervillain just before last update , now his wife made him a loser useless guy lol . it is weird that all males other then MC is useless in sex ( ofc the dead one are best his grandfather and his foster navy seal father also )

now we need a new villain who can stand against MC , sorry vitto you can 't stand against him
Don't you mean a new hero since MC is his own Villain stealing all of the families women for himself.:devilish::devilish::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK:

haile23

Jul 1, 2019
Hey Mr Mister, I noticed on your patreon that the in the thank you post that natassja is showing (or maybe its just the dress). How many girls will be showing in the next version? I believe we will be getting a 2 months timeskip right?

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hey Mr Mister, I noticed on your patreon that the in the thank you post that natassja is showing (or maybe its just the dress). How many girls will be showing in the next version? I believe we will be getting a 2 months timeskip right?
Hey, yes, she is!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Toppy Tease

Feb 9, 2022
I really like this game. The only thing i can say is that i wouldnt mind seeing some more variations in the sex scenes. More interaction between the girls, maybe some more kinks etc. Just my opinion but as i said its a good game and i will follow it.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister here I thought this happened to you when working on the next update..
View attachment 1797818
:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
lol, the first days are like, I'm gonna do this and that, yeah that would be great, a beach scene, nice, lets add a tree here and there, omg those are too many trees, my pc won't be able to handle it...the beach, I need it to be bigger, let's use an hdri dome, fuck, the color of the water doesn't match with the water on the hdri... it looks good enough now, oh shit, it took me too long to set this scenario... Oh no, someone is asking me about the release date of the next update, what should I say... Mmm "six days, it'll be ready in six days"... And that's how the long days begin... Lol

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
Don't you mean a new hero since MC is his own Villain stealing all of the families women for himself.:devilish::devilish::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK:
No , i kind of disappointed vitto become a loser , he can be a sadist or raspiest is fine .. other than that i like last update even Giulia is become my favorite one , Greta was become no 2

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Motherless [v0.15.1.1] [Mr.Mister]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 863 MB

PC/MAC: - -
ANOFILES -> /
MIXDROP -> /

Last edited:

B31stone

Feb 7, 2020
View attachment 1416683
Motherless [Season 1 & Season 2] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod
Features:

Installation:

Note: If you are having errors because of the Mod PM me, let's not flood the game thread with the Mod.

Download Season 2 [v0.15.1.1]: - - ANDROID

Download Season 1 w/Migration Patch: - -
ANDROID

Android version made by Wills747 & cebs
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
JokerLeader Any way you can use another service? MIXDROP is giving me all kinds of trouble, thanks.

Reactions: EJW
3.50 star(s) 123 Votes