JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Mixdrop is just pop-up hell. Will that actual update be available here or on Patreon?
Who the hell in their right mind uses fucking Mixdrop to deliver small mods/walkthroughs?
Most people get an endless loop of fucking spam ads in both new windows and overlays. I've tried downloading them now, and I stopped when I had counted THIRTY FUCKING POPUPS and the same piece of shit malware Flash upgrade warning.

I have warned people for a long time, STAY CLEAR OF MIXDROP, it's a fucking spam and malware machine.
I only see MIXDROP links on your patreon for season 2.
wt won't download only one available is mixdrop all i'm getting is a error all the time
Patreon Link is free
1652854163687.png

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I can't believe I missed the Ukranian aunt scenes, not sure when it happened xD I guess I will need that walkthrough after all, that or stop saying yes to any woman in this game... it's funny that the game acts as if I already fucked them.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I love the game with the content, the women and the rich story. Only in the last updates, the approach with independent selection of events has not succeeded. You now have to select different houses (stories) and see if the story continues here. Very inconvenient! Rather a linear story like before, with its variables. So better back to the old story.
:unsure: :rolleyes: :love:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Story without choices ?? No. Big no
I love the game with the content, the women and the rich story. Only in the last updates, the approach with independent selection of events has not succeeded. You now have to select different houses (stories) and see if the story continues here. Very inconvenient! Rather a linear story like before, with its variables. So better back to the old story.
:unsure: :rolleyes: :love:

batanegra

May 8, 2017
is there any way to migrate the information between seasons? that way i don't need to complete all the same prompt when i start the second season?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Is the incest between the MC and his family?
That's a loaded question:

The MC has his biological mother, adopted mothers, half-sisters, stepsisters, adopted sisters, cousins, a cousin/aunt, aunts, grandmothers, stepmother/cousin, and some other combinations, I think. So yes, the MC has incest with his family, and it is a mess to keep track of but well worth it!

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Is there a smaller size version of gallery unlocker? Current one is as big as game. hoping there is one with smaller size or compressed version

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister
3.50 star(s) 123 Votes