jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Got a but, at the first section of the Map Mode I cleared all encounters, but when I click on "Progess the story" it doesn't progress and no new encounters appear. Had to restart because I have no old saves left.
if you using the map mode when you hit the end of the update the last scene will tell you you've hit the end and you should save but if your starting the new update and can't move forward you should turn off the map mode (in the preferences right below the anal option) and it work fine.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
if you using the map mode when you hit the end of the update the last scene will tell you you've hit the end and you should save but if your starting the new update and can't move forward you should turn off the map mode (in the preferences right below the anal option) and it work fine.
Like I said, it was the first "map part" (I think update 0.13 or something) not the new content.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Like I said, it was the first "map part" (I think update 0.13 or something) not the new content.
Ok, just turn off the map mode in the preferences and it should work fine after but if the problem it still doesn't let you move forward Mr.Mister will be the one you need to ask for help.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Not old ladies! I'm 48 but fuck! Certainly not MY mom's age. At the age of MC I would have considered 40 too old. Though in college when 19 there was a 36 YO in one class who was quite attractive and another of similar age later plus a 28 YO when 21 and all 3 almost happened.
Some women are still very attractive around 60yo. I personally know a few that could pass up for much younger. Tell me Anastasiya and Florencia don't look 10 or so years younger than they actually are (not that I mind tho)! :love:

• Star-struck

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Some women are still very attractive around 60yo. I personally know a few that could pass up for much younger. Tell me Anastasiya and Florencia don't look 10 or so years younger than they actually are (not that I mind tho)! :love:
I wouldn't fuck women in their 60s now let alone as a 24 YO. A hot older woman at that age was still under 40 or at least under 45.

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
they two are hot but not the old granny maid :) you can ignore relation with them, i am sure 2 granny's going to be mama's again :LOL: but were is the little cute nun he saved from the wicked priests. she also need one right baby boom

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Mr.Mister there seems to be a small typo here, after "he is your brother" there should be not "or" but "and" right? As I understand it, they already know that their babys will be girls right? 1.png

• Thinking Face

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Mr.Mister there seems to be a small typo here, after "he is your brother" there should be not "or" but "and" right? As I understand it, they already know that their babys will be girls right? View attachment 1828377
No it's not a typo since Giula doesn't know the sex of her baby yet. With the two months time skip it's to early to tell the sex with 12 weeks being the earliest you can tell if its a boy or a girl.

Edit: Nine weeks with the new blood testing.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
No it's not a typo since Giula doesn't know the sex of her baby yet. With the two months time skip it's to early to tell the sex with 12 weeks being the earliest you can tell if its a boy or a girl.

Edit: Nine weeks with the new blood testing.
Yep, forget it, I read it sooo wrong :KEK: . Sorry Mr. Mister:FacePalm:

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
Got the feeling I'm stuck and there should be more content, is there a way to notice when reaching the end of this update?
Sunny has nothing more to go to, but whining from his car about Rosemarie and something about Priya or how that woman is called,on some Saturday.
But nowhere to go on the map
If I look at the replay gallery half of chap 14/2nd part till end of latest (15.1.) version is still to be played.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 122 Votes