jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The only one that knows that Vito and Giacomo are halg brothers is la nonna, she's also the only one that knows that Giulia and Giacomo are half siblings. Savina is daughter of a first cousin of Giacomo's father, Vinny isn't that close... ;)
Mr.mister is Giacomo and Giulia are brother-sister by Giacomo's father or is it by nonna?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The only one that knows that Vito and Giacomo are halg brothers is la nonna, she's also the only one that knows that Giulia and Giacomo are half siblings. Savina is daughter of a first cousin of Giacomo's father, Vinny isn't that close... ;)
Mr.mister is Giacomo and Giulia are brother-sister by Giacomo's father or is it by nonna?
I feel like we need a chart to keep track of everything. Trying to keep track of all the branches of this family tree be like...

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
I said it before and I'll say it again, I'd love to see your spreadsheet for planning out the story and relationships :ROFLMAO:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Went and added Savina in the right place on the Borgia family tree.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mr.Mister is Rosamaria and Priya going to have any of their family members show up before the end?

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Went and added Savina in the right place on the Borgia family tree.
Mr.Mister is Rosamaria and Priya going to have any of their family members show up before the end?
Rosamaria is an orfan, so no, Priya maybe, who knows, a hot siter perhaps. ;)
PS: i'm loving that tree!

Reactions: D Dog and jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
jstreet thank you for the trees. I don't think a joke post I have done has ever resulted in a better outcome. You are great, respect.
I read your joke post when playing Ck3 while I was looking at it's dynasty tree so I went and put them together. Only thing we now is for Mr.Mister to fill in the characters missing.;)

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I read your joke post when playing Ck3 while I was looking at it's dynasty tree so I went and put them together. Only thing we now is for Mr.Mister to fill in the characters missing.;)
CK3 is one of the best incest harem games out there. Though it needs a mod that makes seduction harder if not impossible for NPCs against player wives and concubines. There is no reason that my character's daughter/wife/soul mate Empress, with the Beautiful, Pure Blooded, Honest, Content, and Shy traits should ever be successfully seduced by some gout, plague, syphilis having random count with two points in Intrigue and Diplomacy... I swear I get more Dread in that game killing off random assholes trying to seduce my character's ladies than for anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
CK3 is one of the best incest harem games out there. Though it needs a mod that makes seduction harder if not impossible for NPCs against player wives and concubines. There is no reason that my character's daughter/wife/soul mate Empress, with the Beautiful, Pure Blooded, Honest, Content, and Shy traits should ever be successfully seduced by some gout, plague, syphilis having random count with two points in Intrigue and Diplomacy... I swear I get more Dread in that game killing off random assholes trying to seduce my character's ladies than for anything else.
That's why you change the religion to make it a crime for women to have an affair it stops it well it doesn't stop you thou;):KEK:. Mr.Mister's Borga family is almost as complicated as making a ck3's incest family so you don't end up with every negative trait.:KEK::KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
That's rookie-level incest. Until your first legal wife is your daughter, granddaughter and niece you haven't even started yet.
That's getting good start. But until your first legal wife is your mother who is your father's sister-daughter-granddaughter-niece that is when you know you've start to keep it in the family. ;):KEK:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
That's getting good start. But until your first legal wife is your mother who is your father's sister-daughter-granddaughter-niece that is when you know you've start to keep it in the family. ;):KEK:
Unfortunately, there's no way that someone can simultaneously be your granddaughter and sister, it's just not possible. You'd have to be your mother's father, which (without a time machine) is troublesome.

3.50 star(s) 122 Votes