jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Is there a smaller size version of gallery unlocker? Current one is as big as game. hoping there is one with smaller size or compressed version
if your talking about season two's which is over 2 GB's that is do to it being both the gallery unlocker and the Scene replay. As of right now there isn't a compressed version you could as the guy that does the compressed version of the game to see if he could make one. It doesn't take to long when done with Mediafire's link when your at your limit with Mega.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Is there a smaller size version of gallery unlocker? Current one is as big as game. hoping there is one with smaller size or compressed version
There's no gallery unlocker for this version of S2 at this moment, perhaps your referring to S1 scene replayer for S2.

Apr 9, 2018
Would that be a girl looking for her father and finding a lot of them and a lot of brothers or a guy looking for his father finding a lot of hot women, mothers, sisters and aunts while searching for him? ;)
Personally I said this as a joke, but a father looking for his long lost daughter and trying to piece together clues to find out which of the new girls that he meets is actually his real daughter. Could be a cool investigation game

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mr.Mister

kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
Does anyone have the walkthrough mod for Season 1 w/ Migration Patch (by JokerLeader) they can share? The Mixdrop link doesn't work.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port of Motherless v0.11.4.0 with JokerLeader walkthrough and cheat mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Motherless 15.1.1 unofficial compressed Android port with JokerLeader mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 15.1.1

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
It seems to me, that the migration does not work so well, because Sunny still calls his father "friend" (on the flight to italy) - against I let him call him "dad" in the first season.
I'm afraid, what does not work so well also...

• Sad

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
At that age it's not cougar. Cougar is 30s-early 50s. At their age would be a sabretooth. I don't like it either. I mean WTF, man? And some are unavoidable IIRC.
Why you gotta discriminate? I'm sure you wouldn't mind a munch of ladies with various age ranges falling all over you! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Why you gotta discriminate? I'm sure you wouldn't mind a munch of ladies with various age ranges falling all over you! :ROFLMAO:
Not old ladies! I'm 48 but fuck! Certainly not MY mom's age. At the age of MC I would have considered 40 too old. Though in college when 19 there was a 36 YO in one class who was quite attractive and another of similar age later plus a 28 YO when 21 and all 3 almost happened.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Got a but, at the first section of the Map Mode I cleared all encounters, but when I click on "Progess the story" it doesn't progress and no new encounters appear. Had to restart because I have no old saves left.

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes