jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hi Mr.Mister,

saddly I will not play your game anymore.

In the last 2 updates, you have enhanced the graphic quality and my old mac´s video card can not stand the new quality.

At least I could play the whole first season.

Anyway, good luck with the end of the game.

Hopefully, I will play your next game.

Stay safe Dev !
Quick question have you tried to use the unofficial Compressed version it does reduces asset quality do to the compression.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I tried launching both: mac´s version and pc´s version using renpy 7.4.4 sdk and 7.4.11 sdk adaptors, but it is the same: the game crashes as soon as the first screen shows itself.
Not sure what effect this would have on a Mac - but try changing the Render settings. Hold down the Shift-Key, start the game - upper left change the setting to 'Angle...' or the lowest one. Press Quit and try the game again. Let us know if that does not help!

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
So am I the only one that prefers Greta's bad hair cut to the Boy hair cut. She was ok looking with the bad hair cut, now she is ugly as is every girl with a small number of hair cuts.
Greta at the start is great and the hair style in season 2 is good too but yea the angry hair cut was not doing her any favors.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I'm uploading a revised version of the game, there was an error in the order of two scenes (Gisselle's and Roxanne's) and the photo of Amanda, Roxanne's mother, was missing.
There'll be an small patch to fix it for people who downloaded 14.3.0 ;)

Reactions: D Dog and EJW

LolMom21

Dec 7, 2021
Why can't I progress the story after doing it with the twins on the Android version I tried everything but it won't let me progress

• Thinking Face

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Why can't I progress the story after doing it with the twins on the Android version I tried everything but it won't let me progress
Have you tried turning off the map mode? Maybe that will help you progress the game.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes