• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
not downloading being taged as riskwear so please stop putting on mixdrop two times the walkthrough has been put their and both time it as had issue pc
tagged as riskware what? you about game exe? - well, some AV sometimes may "detect" incorrect embedding icon, converted from png

and you don't go to mixdrop without an browser plugins that block all, except mixdrop - there tonns of bloatware links on page

Reactions: Mr.Mister

flower77

Aug 20, 2021
Is this a MC has to fuck everyone game? Since i had no control over what happened on the plane and ran into Game Over on day 3 since i really dont wanna give in to the young daughter.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Seems like parts of the story is missing they keep talking about stuff that i didn't see. Like with valerie dreams Nat told MC to show a picture to Val that MC showed her the day before but i don't remember him showing her a picture.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Seems like parts of the story is missing they keep talking about stuff that i didn't see. Like with valerie dreams Nat told MC to show a picture to Val that MC showed her the day before but i don't remember him showing her a picture.
There is no scene about that, it's like giving a bit of context to the 'picture showing' thing, you could assume that they see each other all the time or that they live together.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
There is no scene about that, it's like giving a bit of context to the 'picture showing' thing, you could assume that they see each other all the time or that they live together.
oh ok ty. But there was another time like when he was with Roxxanne and he left to go see priya before she leaves for india and he says hope you don't suprise me like Roxxanne did. But all i seen them do is watch the view from the balcony.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
is the video gallery not working for anyone else, the video doesn't play and a return prompt appears on the top left when I click one, but still on the selection screen.

Last edited:

Louzen

Apr 24, 2021
I can't play the game, it gives an error, I used to play by throwing the translator3000 file into the game file, but I can't play anymore, it gives an error, is there no way how to play it again?

Reactions: jonikolaev

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 1416683
Motherless [Season 1 & Season 2] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If you are having errors because of the Mod PM me, let's not flood the game thread with the Mod.

Download Season 2 [v0.15.3.0 with Fix]: - - ANDROID

Download Season 1 w/Migration Patch: - -
ANDROID

Android version made by Wills747 & cebs
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Does your mod work with v. 0.15.3.1? :)

3.50 star(s) 122 Votes