Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Hey, Mr.Mister I known the game has only a few episodes until completed and almost all the characters have come to an end, but for characters like Priya's mom (Kumud), Roxanne's mom (Amanda), Shaniqua and Mel and her mom (Norma) will they show up in the final updates of the game with a special surprise that our MC is gonna give them?

Or you haven't decide what to do with these character for remaining updates?

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hey, Mr.Mister I known the game has only a few episodes until completed and almost all the characters have come to an end, but for characters like Priya's mom (Kumud), Roxanne's mom (Amanda), Shaniqua and Mel and her mom (Norma) will they show up in the final updates of the game with a special surprise that our MC is gonna give them?

Or you haven't decide what to do with these character for remaining updates?
Mel and Norma are travelling with him, so ;) maybe something could happen. Kumud is a faithfull woman, Amanda on the other hand... :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I have a question I thought there was like a link to see all the characters in the game. But would there be any content w the mc assistant I don’t remember her name right now ?

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I found the link for the characters list. Now I remember her name is Bettina. Is that her in the picture? I’m not used to see her with normal clothes and her hair like that.
Yes that's her. She and her Aunt are going down to South America with the MC to complete his Ascension Quest.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Guys, I've been so busy taking care of my 3 children and my house... my wife went to Lima (Peru) for ear surgery, it's been the hardest 2 and a half weeks of my life... lol. this delayed the update release date... I'm still working but not as much as I'd like. She will be here tomorrow. This is an abnormal situation for me... I need some peace of mind asap...

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Guys, I've been so busy taking care of my 3 children and my house... my wife went to Lima (Peru) for ear surgery, it's been the hardest 2 and a half weeks of my life... lol. this delayed the update release date... I'm still working but not as much as I'd like. She will be here tomorrow. This is an abnormal situation for me... I need some peace of mind asap...
Take alk the time you need dude. I know it's going to be worth it.

Although I'm sad that I had to spend my valentine's day without my lovely natassja :(

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Damn, where are you from that Peru was the best option?

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Holy... this game is a mess. From the whimsical plot and grammar as if from google translate to the illusion of supposed choices that you make. Weird looking models and so so animations. And then to the amount of different characters that mc just bangs is so over the top. Feels like quantity over quality is the main goal here. Good for brainless fap though if one has no other choices.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes