war117

Nov 9, 2017
dam,n this...i saved at the end of season 2 ,when MC and his soldiers are beside the black truk...but when i try to load it gives me an error...and if i click ignore it start with the summary which i think is the start of the new season 3 , but names are fucked up...so how can i keep my saves from season 2..can't belive there is no easy way to continue, if my old saves are there ...
When that error shows up in regards to about no Roll back just ignore it. I would also recommend using that persistent link as well because that seems to work to help save files to be used

war117

Nov 9, 2017
itr doesn't work
Use that persistent link as well now if error comes up that says cannot find a Rollback just ignore it and it should work now and you have to copy the save and put it in the save folder in season three manually now

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I get this while trying the joker mod.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\X\Desktop\Games\full_game.motherless-0.17.1.1-market\game/game/third_season_dlc/script_ch17_ep1.rpy.
Exception: Line with id ch5_patreon_only_asia_4d46bd15 appeared twice, at game/game/patreon_only_scene.rpy:25 and game/patreon_only_scene.rpy:25.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\X\Desktop\Games\full_game.motherless-0.17.1.1-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\X\Desktop\Games\full_game.motherless-0.17.1.1-market\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\X\Desktop\Games\full_game.motherless-0.17.1.1-market\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\X\Desktop\Games\full_game.motherless-0.17.1.1-market\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\X\Desktop\Games\full_game.motherless-0.17.1.1-market\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "C:\Users\X\Desktop\Games\full_game.motherless-0.17.1.1-market\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id ch5_patreon_only_asia_4d46bd15 appeared twice, at game/game/patreon_only_scene.rpy:25 and game/patreon_only_scene.rpy:25.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

While parsing C:\Users\X\Desktop\Games\full_game.motherless-0.17.1.1-market\game/game/third_season_dlc/script_ch17_ep1.rpy.

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\X\Desktop\Games\full_game.motherless-0.17.1.1-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\X\Desktop\Games\full_game.motherless-0.17.1.1-market\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
File "C:\Users\X\Desktop\Games\full_game.motherless-0.17.1.1-market\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "C:\Users\X\Desktop\Games\full_game.motherless-0.17.1.1-market\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
File "C:\Users\X\Desktop\Games\full_game.motherless-0.17.1.1-market\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
File "C:\Users\X\Desktop\Games\full_game.motherless-0.17.1.1-market\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
Just start New Game, you don't even need a save, however all your previeus choices are now and void, even with that MOD.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
Hi,
I have to comment.
This "0.17.1.1-market\game/game/third_season_dlc/script_ch17_ep1.rpy" should not have "game/game".
It should be 0.17.1.1-market\game/third_season_dlc/script_ch17_ep1.rpy
I think you copied the mod "game" folder into the main "game" folder and not over the "game" folder.
When doing the copy the folders must both be at the same level.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Mr.Mister it seems to me that you forgot to add a sound of nature in the scene where Florencia, Lia and Savina are sitting on a bench and Sam approaches them, you just always add it to the every scene for more immersion, but not there

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ao there is no chance to continue from last save of season 2 when sunny and all his soldiers are gathered besides the truck?

• Sad
Reactions: Kassan06969
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes