JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Did not, i renamed everything! I have done everything from my end, i'm out now.
Well you didnt, cuz when I went through everything it referred to him as None and myself as None, etc.. lol. But I fixed everything.

EDIT: Seems to be a bug. When I left the game & came back. MC, your dad & mom names go back to None. WTF.

Last edited:

war117

Nov 9, 2017
No need . Standalone update
I think you’re wrong because why would the game developer make a special merger version where is season one and season two are together, along with season three episode one of this game I mean with that version it would be like it start from season one, then it transitions, the save file all the way through to season three episode one, so they would have to be a way to do it just on the separate one. That’s just episode one of season three

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I skipped through the new update and checked the naming, and all i can say is, in my file on my pc, all the names and relations are correctly shown. It is not on my end. ;)
I give up, it keeps resetting half the shit to non or best friend or whatever. Even when I deleted all saves and did fresh save with changes.

Reactions: FastBullet

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Seems to be an write to disk issue?
With that game only? LOL everything else works fine. It's ok, I tossed that shit out and consider all time I spent reading it, just a waste. I won't come back to this and will put it on my ignore, till it's fully 100% completed, maybe I'll be willing to start all over and go from there.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
With that game only? LOL everything else works fine. It's ok, I tossed that shit out and consider all time I spent reading it, just a waste. I won't come back to this and will put it on my ignore, till it's fully 100% completed, maybe I'll be willing to start all over and go from there.
Yeah, idk. I’m no friend of long distance diagnosis, I just guessed.
fortunatly there is enough to play here. Enjoy!;)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port of Motherless 1 v0.11.4.0 with JokerLeader walkthrough and cheat mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Motherless 2 v16.3.0 unofficial compressed Android port with JokerLeader mod
Unlocked gallery
Mega

Motherless 3 v17.1.1 unofficial compressed Android port with JokerLeader mod
Unlocked gallery (not much in it yet)
Mega

Motherless FULL (AIO) v17.1.1 unofficial compressed Android port with JokerLeader mod
Unlocked gallery
**Special Instructions for FULL version:**

Unzip and install apk.
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/motherless.full/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and low speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
Mega
(3.09GB)
Updated my Android ports for Season 3, added FULL version - note the size and special instructions.

Reactions: Anik840 and AXavyg

phallponzu

Jul 4, 2021
every time i try to open the game it just closes immediately and doesnt say anything. Im on a mac does anyone know how to fix that

LewdLewy

Jun 29, 2021
Are the links in the OP correct? The files for the PC version say "market". I checked the Ren'Py website and here's what it said:

"Windows, Mac, and Linux for Markets

A distribution that contains the information required to run on software markets like itch.io and Steam. This isn't meant to be run directly (and probably won't work on the Mac), but should be fed to the app store upload process."

I colored the the important part. It's no wonder people are having errors, the links aren't to the proper build for PC and Mac and seem to be builds for itch.io or Steam. The Season 3 only version gave an error like everyone else got in this thread. I also downloaded the full version and loading a save at the end of season 2 has MC's name as None. However, all the relationships seem to be intact.

To anyone who wants to play now, use the Full version. I believe only the specific builds for PC and Mac will allow for a bug free transition the same as S1 to S2 did.
Never mind, relationships somehow got reset. They were there in the character menu when I first looked, but no longer for whatever reason.

Last edited:

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
There is no "jump start_season3" at the end of "second_season_dlc\script_ch16_third.rpy"
generated from "full_game.motherless-0.17.1.1-market.zip"
So a save from end of season 2 just gives you the "Thank you for playing" message.
Putting the jump line in at 2788 lets the game continue.

Last edited:

war117

Nov 9, 2017
There seems to be an issue with the full version season one season 2+ season three episode one version where every time I can’t open it. It seems to get an error saying unexpected catch now. I’m also thinking that perhaps the way the links are set up maybe also causing this issue because it seems that the links for the full version plus season three episode one. It’s seems to be a combined link for the only PC version but also the Mac version as well now I don’t know if that might be causing a problem because I’m not a computer expert, but if a link is combining two different types of software devices that perhaps run completely different from each other and maybe that’s causing the issue because I think the operating systems would also be difference between PC and Mac devices I mean if compare the previous links for season one and season two, you can see that the links are separate from each device but again I’m not a computer expert so I don’t know if that could be an issue or not

war117

Nov 9, 2017
To anyone wondering how how to use saves from season two just basically save it at the point at the airport at the end of season two manually save it and then manually copy that save and put it into season three folder, where the saves that kept now this is for the separate one from the complete one that’s got season one and two together, along with season three episode one as well

May 9, 2017
To anyone wondering how how to use saves from season two just basically save it at the point at the airport at the end of season two manually save it and then manually copy that save and put it into season three folder, where the saves that kept now this is for the separate one from the complete one that’s got season one and two together, along with season three episode one as well
There is no airport at the end of season 2 ... the dudes and MC are beside a black truck as S2 ends

Reactions: Cernunnos.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
dam,n this...i saved at the end of season 2 ,when MC and his soldiers are beside the black truk...but when i try to load it gives me an error...and if i click ignore it start with the summary which i think is the start of the new season 3 , but names are fucked up...so how can i keep my saves from season 2..can't belive there is no easy way to continue, if my old saves are there ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
itr doesn't work

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hi,
There is no "jump start_season3" at the end of "second_season_dlc\script_ch16_third.rpy"
generated from "full_game.motherless-0.17.1.1-market.zip"
So a save from end of season 2 just gives you the "Thank you for playing" message.
Putting the jump line in at 2788 lets the game continue.
I'll confirm, that fix works and I was able to load a previous save, which then transitioned into the new version properly.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes