Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Mr.Mister hope your having a happy holiday, I have question about season 3 will it be shorter than season 2 or the same length and will the MC snag a few more ladies for the holidays.

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Hey MrMister. I see that season 3 just dropped on steam so I'm assuming that would be chapter 17. Just had a few questions about that. How many chapters are there going to be in season 3 first of all, and with the pricepoint on steam for season 3, would that include all of the chapters, or would it be split up again with multiple dlc's like season 2 was?

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hey MrMister. I see that season 3 just dropped on steam so I'm assuming that would be chapter 17. Just had a few questions about that. How many chapters are there going to be in season 3 first of all, and with the pricepoint on steam for season 3, would that include all of the chapters, or would it be split up again with multiple dlc's like season 2 was?
6 episodes total, each one should take month and a half to be ready.

FonWolf623

Nov 9, 2020
How do I transfer my saves from season 2 standalone to the merger. My saves don't keep my names or relations that I have on the standalone?

Malcadon

Apr 8, 2018
Exception: Line with id ep1_01_starting_the_day_re_543e6a32 appeared twice, at game/replay/script.rpy:168 and game/third_season_dlc/replay/script_season3.rpy:163.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\kamee\Desktop\Warhammer 40k Books\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\kamee\Desktop\Warhammer 40k Books\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\kamee\Desktop\Warhammer 40k Books\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\kamee\Desktop\Warhammer 40k Books\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\kamee\Desktop\Warhammer 40k Books\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "C:\Users\kamee\Desktop\Warhammer 40k Books\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id ep1_01_starting_the_day_re_543e6a32 appeared twice, at game/replay/script.rpy:168 and game/third_season_dlc/replay/script_season3.rpy:163.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Motherless 0.17.1.0
Wed Dec 28 09:40:58 2022

seems that there is something messed in the full version download

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Also, for those of us who play the Android version, are there any special steps to take before installing v. 17 (aka season 3)? Checked the installation instructions and dev notes: the former was the standard, utterly useless install and run; the latter was about starting season 2 from season 1.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Also, for those of us who play the Android version, are there any special steps to take before installing v. 17 (aka season 3)? Checked the installation instructions and dev notes: the former was the standard, utterly useless install and run; the latter was about starting season 2 from season 1.
I don't think so. Just copy the persistent file to the new folder. This one is a standalone update i guess

war117

Nov 9, 2017
i need an incest patch for season 3. without patch, it says giacomo is my "none".
I do not think there’s a patch for incest I think you have to manual type in the family tree I think someone did post a list of the family tree. I can’t remember what number within the forum posting but it is there

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
You just need to go to 'character' and change their relationships etc.
Was not working for me(With None part). Also being forced to go back in try remember all damn relationships relations and redoing them based on names is a pain in the fucking ass, especially amount of ladies there are.

I just decided I was done and will probably just forget about this series, ain't worth the effort to redo all that shit.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes