Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
sry if im missed that someone already post.did this latest version ended with chapter 14 or 16? if 16 so need to buy the game that contain chapter 15 and 16?
Well it looks like S1 and S2 has been merged so now you dont miss anything without getting confused about missing parts

Reactions: HoshiEx

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
ah ic..seems i missed the merged part link.thanks for point it out
only big problem with the merge link its 6.7gb so compress might be the way to go since mega is capped at 5. Gofile would had been better but its not a option

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I would like to know what happens to him when he gets on the plane

I think the game is not over.
that is the end of season 1, you haven't started playing season 2 yet, he is about to start making season 3 while fixing some bug's i and others have pointed out to him at the end of season 2

Reactions: Mr.Mister

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
that is the end of season 1, you haven't started playing season 2 yet, he is about to start making season 3 while fixing some bug's i and others have pointed out to him at the end of season 2
SEASON 02
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Update Only Pc/Mac (0.16.2.1-0.16.3.1): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Other: FAMILY TREE*- COMPRESSED* - Gallery Unlocker - Video Gallery Fix

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
SEASON 02
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Update Only Pc/Mac (0.16.2.1-0.16.3.1): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Other: FAMILY TREE*- COMPRESSED* - Gallery Unlocker - Video Gallery Fix
there is a bug with the complete season 1 and two crossing over to season 2, best to download season 2 by itself and play it.
I have pointed this bug out to him and how i fixed it, but i don't intend on going into detail about all that here.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
there is a bug with the complete season 1 and two crossing over to season 2, best to download season 2 by itself and play it.
I have pointed this bug out to him and how i fixed it, but i don't intend on going into detail about all that here.
Thank you for your time and info have a good day

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
I have to say, I don't see Sunny as "Self-centered" so he likes to get laid and have multiple women. So what? It's not like he thinks about crashing Mary and Rick getting it on and demands a threesome.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Going back through and editing all the dialogue to remove or patch out the 'haha' (personal changes as I lost/deleted my previous edits) and then I happened upon that prayer? that Dick says when spying, am I wrong in assuming that sentence is taken directly from a song? Just curious if anyone else picked up on this one.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Going back through and editing all the dialogue to remove or patch out the 'haha' (personal changes as I lost/deleted my previous edits) and then I happened upon that prayer? that Dick says when spying, am I wrong in assuming that sentence is taken directly from a song? Just curious if anyone else picked up on this one.
DIC: "Say your prayers little one don't forget, my son to include everyone tuck you in, warm within keep you free from sin 'Till the sandman he comes." Metallica - Enter Sandman ;)

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
DIC: "Say your prayers little one don't forget, my son to include everyone tuck you in, warm within keep you free from sin 'Till the sandman he comes." Metallica - Enter Sandman ;)
Pretty much their last good song. Was a big fan in the 80s. Metal went way downhill after about 1990. Music in general did except grunge and after it music went WAY downhill. Even the Ramones last album (1995) sucked. Of course half the original were out then... Seriously after about 1990-1992 was when Metallica cut their hair and they and others went way downhill - Poison, Motley Crue (after Decade of Decadence), Skid Row (they fired Sebastian Bach - not a hit since), others just disappeared. Only exception was Motorhead - Lemmy kept Motorhead going until he died. Lemmy was someone the music gods/fates didn't fuck with. Late this month was his death (Born 12/24/1945 died 12/28/2015) so on one anniversary have some Jack Daniels. No, not a shot, chug the bottle. That's what Lemmy would have done.
Public service announcement.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
That's the one, I knew I recognised that line from somewhere, been a while since I've listened to Metallica though, but damn the opening lines from one of the most prolific songs. That's earned some respect points from me for sure!

• Red Heart

alarm767

Jan 18, 2018
No offence but this game is so bad if you're not a 17 year old male virgin who dreams about a harem, which obviously a lot of virgins (and f95 users and developers ) do, looking at f95 games in general. I like the impregnation fetish though, even if that is totally unrealistic in this game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No offence but this game is so bad if you're not a 17 year old male virgin who dreams about a harem, which obviously a lot of virgins (and f95 users and developers ) do, looking at f95 games in general. I like the impregnation fetish though, even if that is totally unrealistic in this game.
Must be nice knowing what other people should like or not! And god forbid if they don't agree with you, then they're apparently all 17 year old virgins!

All bow down to almighty alarm767!!!

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes