Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
lol there not to old if they can still give birth, btw i'm 46, in stead of calling them Grannie's, call them Cougers
IIRC the 2 friends at the very beginning (mom and adoptive mom) are 42 now. So they would be around 60+. That's not a cougar, that's a sabretooth (look the term up in Urban Dictionary.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
IIRC the 2 friends at the very beginning (mom and adoptive mom) are 42 now. So they would be around 60+. That's not a cougar, that's a sabretooth (look the term up in Urban Dictionary.)
and if you look up Sabretooth's you would find they were Very Dangerous, so um, if they were still around and if one snuck upto you purring, it would be best to be nice to it, not run away otherwise it would tear you limb from limb lol.
put it the other way around though, how often to you hear about guy's in there 60's who are single and would love a woman in there early 30's ?

• Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ru5ty and Mr.Mister

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
and if you look up Sabretooth's you would find they were Very Dangerous, so um, if they were still around and if one snuck upto you purring, it would be best to be nice to it, not run away otherwise it would tear you limb from limb lol.
put it the other way around though, how often to you hear about guy's in there 60's who are single and would love a woman in there early 30's ?
Not the prehistoric creature, the kind on UD. People. Women "too old or ugly to qualify as cougars."

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
By definition "cougars" are in their 30s or 40s going for guys in their 20s (like the MC) or sometimes early 50s for guys in their 20s or 30s. NOT in their 60s+. Examples - Britney Spears is a cougar (she's almost 41, her husband is 28) so in Kristen Chenoweth (who looks good for early 40s, but she's actually 54 and her fiancee is barely 40.) To me the idea of fucking a 60+ woman is fucking disgusting. In my 20s I'd have rather cut my dick off than done so. "Motherfucker" is bad enough. "Grandmother fucker" is the worst human being imaginable. Unless you start adding "great"s. That shit keeps up I'll drop. The motherfucker being a main part is one reason I'm not a patron, but THAT is right out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Spliffing

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
To Mr.Mister.

Nice game I unfortunately started S2 first then played S1. Would be nice to have a family tree image to understand all the character's relationships. There is so many of them.

Again nice game. Not sure why some people knock it.

Cheers

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Is there somewhere a list of all the relationships? I mean, the default are friend, best friend etc.... but it doesn't have sense.
I wish to know how to call everyone without messing all the dialogues.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
sry if im missed that someone already post.did this latest version ended with chapter 14 or 16? if 16 so need to buy the game that contain chapter 15 and 16?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes