Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port of Motherless v0.11.4.0 with JokerLeader walkthrough and cheat mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Motherless 16.3.0 unofficial compressed Android port with JokerLeader mod
Unlocked gallery
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.16.3.0

Reactions: Mr.Mister

DaNomospando

Feb 3, 2018
Just started season 2 and my choices aren't saved at all, always says a new player has detected. How to fix that?

Edit: For some reason, just fixed XD

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I hope if MC passes the test he can marry the blonde daughter of his dad (keeping up with names in this game is impossible, at least for those of us older than Valerie and the birth mother. I'm almost 49 and have serious memory problems. Like get tested for possible early onset alzheimers problems.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I really enjoy this game. I hope Mr.Mister will add in the sex scenes that are mentioned but not seen. Like the scene after Sunny has sex with Inge and Jojo in front of Chong. The game says he spend the night having sex with them but we don't see it. I want to see a threesome scene with Inge and Jojo. There are others, most of which are in chapters 15 and 16. Please add in these sex scenes eventually.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Motherless [v.0.16.3.0] FULL VERSION S1+S2 [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.73 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 2.71 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 2.69 GB: -

Motherless Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I wish i new how to create VN's and the 3d and animation stuff this game kinda inspires me to try but don't know where to begin. This dev Really knows how to do 3d women very well. Very sexy.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes