Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
What do you recommend accepting or rejecting Anastasiya? Because she says it's going to affect the relationship with her daughters, maybe if I reject her they'll leave?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Anyone having this problem ???? Chapter 5 in replay gallery aint UNLOCK that scene, where MC goes after Asia ??? :unsure:
Allso Horizintal gallery pic. no.4 don?t open !!!!

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
BTW, only annoying thing ai this game is.......... THIS IS FOR DEV.............. MC sound " harg, hymmmm" and when he cums, no good !!!!
This is just excample, next frame after this and end of this sex scene, sounds are just what I mean, offull !!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Scene is Chapter 11 first part !!!! (y)

AND..........bold pussies are young girls thing !!!!!! :p :p
:p

Last edited:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
This is what I want Vito's Mom and all the ladies to do to him when the MC becomes head of the family. My Grandpa used to call this a brain duster. Or WTF were you thinking.
light blows to the back of the head increase the ability to think...is a saying i have heard all too often.:sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
That's actually not true there is an option to decline the MC's grandma from Ukraine when she tries to have sex with him at the house on the beach. All though it effects your relationship with your Mom and aunt's if you reject her.
I don't remember that and all the grannies are definitely too old for me. I'm almost 49. MC is like 23.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes