punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
No offence but this game is so bad if you're not a 17 year old male virgin who dreams about a harem, which obviously a lot of virgins (and f95 users and developers ) do, looking at f95 games in general. I like the impregnation fetish though, even if that is totally unrealistic in this game.
Wow, someone's butt hurt there's no sharing or ntr. Is this Priappus's alt account?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
What i don't get is, why all many of the 4 or 5 year old accounts now(?!) starting to post comments, and almost all of them are kinda edgy, offensive and rude... weird af. :unsure:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I don't remember that and all the grannies are definitely too old for me. I'm almost 49. MC is like 23.
GH_get_out.gif

Pretty much their last good song. Was a big fan in the 80s. Metal went way downhill after about 1990. Music in general did except grunge and after it music went WAY downhill. Even the Ramones last album (1995) sucked. Of course half the original were out then... Seriously after about 1990-1992 was when Metallica cut their hair and they and others went way downhill - Poison, Motley Crue (after Decade of Decadence), Skid Row (they fired Sebastian Bach - not a hit since), others just disappeared. Only exception was Motorhead - Lemmy kept Motorhead going until he died. Lemmy was someone the music gods/fates didn't fuck with. Late this month was his death (Born 12/24/1945 died 12/28/2015) so on one anniversary have some Jack Daniels. No, not a shot, chug the bottle. That's what Lemmy would have done.
Public service announcement.
The death of MTV and VH1(yes, yes I know mtv still exists, but it's trash) killed the bands incentive to be performative many of the big leaguer's like Alice Cooper, Kiss, AC/DC, Ozzy Osbourne, Dio, Judas Priest, Megadeath, Nazereth ect... where successful because they where more about performing on stage doing things like having long tongue gimmick's rs-200858-GettyImages-52578792.jpg , or Ozzy with him biting the head of a bat off. Alice Cooper put on big stage performances and considered the Godfather of shock. Angus Young well known for long riff's on the guitar and the famous Duck Walk growing up with MTV or VH1 made musicians more about big hair and outrageous counter culture performance(iconoclast). Once the era of video tailored stage performance died out so did metal band success(there are a few good bands these days to be sure).

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
View attachment 2241388

The death of MTV and VH1(yes, yes I know mtv still exists, but it's trash) killed the bands incentive to be performative many of the big leaguer's like Alice Cooper, Kiss, AC/DC, Ozzy Osbourne, Dio, Judas Priest, Megadeath, Nazereth ect... where successful because they where more about performing on stage doing things like having long tongue gimmick's View attachment 2241417 , or Ozzy with him biting the head of a bat off. Alice Cooper put on big stage performances and considered the Godfather of shock. Angus Young well known for long riff's on the guitar and the famous Duck Walk growing up with MTV or VH1 made musicians more about big hair and outrageous counter culture performance(iconoclast). Once the era of video tailored stage performance died out so did metal band success(there are a few good bands these days to be sure).
Yeah, they should make MTV change its name to "The Stupid Reality Show Channel."

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
how to transfer the saves/preferences from season1 to season 2.
Just download Season 1 and 2 merger be easier for you.... instead of playing season 1 and saving when it tells you to save so that in season 2 you load that file and it continues... seee its better to download season 1 and 2 merger

Ohnana

Jun 15, 2021
Just download Season 1 and 2 merger be easier for you.... instead of playing season 1 and saving when it tells you to save so that in season 2 you load that file and it continues... seee its better to download season 1 and 2 merger
i already downloaded season 1 and completed it, also downloaded season 2. how to transfer now.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
i already downloaded season 1 and completed it, also downloaded season 2. how to transfer now.
Once the scene of the plane pops up it should inform you to save. and on season 2 you can use the saved file or use the auto save file and it should go through without problems

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes