kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
With what happened to the MC in this last update and with what his Grandmother said to Vito I hope that in the next update they go old school on Vito's ass. But I don't believe that death is the best way to go for him. Let him watch as everything he owns and built is taken away from him and destroyed before his very eyes. And then put him in a prison with a bunch of people who are going to repeatedly play out scenes from Deliverance.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
With what happened to the MC in this last update and with what his Grandmother said to Vito I hope that in the next update they go old school on Vito's ass. But I don't believe that death is the best way to go for him. Let him watch as everything he owns and built is taken away from him and destroyed before his very eyes. And then put him in a prison with a bunch of people who are going to repeatedly play out scenes from Deliverance.
I agree with death for Veto is too good for him maybe force him to become a eunuch and work as a monk somewhere.;):devilish:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
One thing that doesn't make sense at the beginning of season 2. The flight leaves Long Island at 6am EST and arrives at 1pm local time, but that means the flight would only take 1.5 hrs. But travelling at the speed of sound (slightly faster then they claim the plane is travelling), the flight should take 6.5 hrs. The arrival should be around 6pm local time (1pm EST), but it clearly lunch time so this makes no sense logically, like the writer forgot the 5 hour time difference between Long Island and Tuscany.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
One thing that doesn't make sense at the beginning of season 2. The flight leaves Long Island at 6am EST and arrives at 1pm local time, but that means the flight would only take 1.5 hrs. But travelling at the speed of sound (slightly faster then they claim the plane is travelling), the flight should take 6.5 hrs. The arrival should be around 6pm local time (1pm EST), but it clearly lunch time so this makes no sense logically, like the writer forgot the 5 hour time difference between Long Island and Tuscany.
Then let's change lunch for early dinner... ;) Shit happens, lol sorry

• Haha
Reactions: Ph4r40h

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Universal Data Transfer
Hey guys, we finally made a data transfer patch that works... instructions are inside the zip. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about it! ;)

Mar 12, 2023
FUCKING GREAT, for some reason my relations list was craped and now setted by default. And i don't hold 100500 badly written characters in my memory, who da fuck they are to MC and how should i refer them as.
Can someone please write down the full list of bitches names and who they are to the main character? I bet that many people will appreciate this gesture, especially me.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
FUCKING GREAT, for some reason my relations list was craped and now setted by default. And i don't hold 100500 badly written characters in my memory, who da fuck they are to MC and how should i refer them as.
Can someone please write down the full list of bitches names and who they are to the main character? I bet that many people will appreciate this gesture, especially me.
Can't be bothered with doing it, but demands it from others doing it for him. :whistle: :oops:

Here's a Post with their relationship.

Reactions: SomeRand0meGuy

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Wow, this is what demands look like in your world, but thanks for the link anyway(y)
Good point, at least you used please in your “inquiry”.
Seamtics mate. ;)
Have you tried the relationship patch from the Op?
have a nice day/night.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes