WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
No, i did not. There's no info about it and i'm not sure it's for ch3 latest patch. What about you, tried it with current game version?
No, I haven’t, all the changes I made are still active in my playthrough.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
After finishing the game, I noticed that one of the characters in the characters screen didn't unlock. Is this an error in the coding that failed to unlock this, or is the character not in the game yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's quite a few characters you meet that aren't in the character page. (Vito, Vinny, Bettina, Rhonda, Shaniqua, Amanda, and many more)

old chicken

Apr 17, 2021
i downloaded the full version and thoroughly enjoyed season 1. however, I'm starting season 2, and I'm encountering a few of these black screens. the game is still playable but i wonder if there's a fix for this?

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
After finishing the game, I noticed that one of the characters in the characters screen didn't unlock. Is this an error in the coding that failed to unlock this, or is the character not in the game yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's quite a few characters you meet that aren't in the character page. (Vito, Vinny, Bettina, Rhonda, Shaniqua, Amanda, and many more)
I think its something Mr will come back to and add. He wants to focus on the updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
i downloaded the full version and thoroughly enjoyed season 1. however, I'm starting season 2, and I'm encountering a few of these black screens. the game is still playable but i wonder if there's a fix for this?
I know this sounds dumb but did you try downloading again? :D Maybe the extraction messed up? I use winrar

• Red Heart
Mar 30, 2018
Does anyone have a working gallery unlock for the full merged version of this game? Or even a gallery.rpy file from a good Samaritan?

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
I'm having an error where the animations don't start no matter how long i wait for it. But if I go to the replay gallery they work perfectly(which is a pity because they are feckin great).

Also i'm confused, is the relationship patch only for the full game(7GB) or does it also work if i download season 1, 2, and 3 seperately?

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
I'm having an error where the animations don't start no matter how long i wait for it. But if I go to the replay gallery they work perfectly(which is a pity because they are feckin great).

Also i'm confused, is the relationship patch only for the full game(7GB) or does it also work if i download season 1, 2, and 3 seperately?
I believe the relationship patch works with each separate season. All the other games I play work that way. I play my updates separate as well but did relationships manually the hard way lol

• Red Heart

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port of Motherless 1 v0.11.4.0 with JokerLeader walkthrough and cheat mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Motherless 2 v16.3.0 unofficial compressed Android port with JokerLeader mod
Unlocked gallery
Mega

Motherless 3 v18.1.0 unofficial compressed Android port with JokerLeader mod
Unlocked gallery (not much in it yet)
Mega

Motherless FULL (AIO) v18.1.0 unofficial compressed Android port with JokerLeader mod
Unlocked gallery
**Special Instructions for FULL version:**

Install apk.
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/motherless.full/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and low speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

RPA file:
Mega
v18.1.0 Full update apk:
Mega
Updated my Motherless 3 and Full Android ports to v0.18.1.0

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
No matter what I do, manually renaming the MC or using the relationships patch, the MC still calls himself Sunny to everyone. Is there a way to fix this?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
No matter what I do, manually renaming the MC or using the relationships patch, the MC still calls himself Sunny to everyone. Is there a way to fix this?
The Sunny nickname is hard coded into the story and is the only name for the MC that can't be changed. Unless you want to spend time rewrite the script changing the name sunny to what you wanted and change it for each update.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Good game, just finished catching up to the latest update, though I do have a few gripes.

1.) Sometimes it feels like a KN, it didn't in season 1, but in season 2 and onward it started to feel like it a bit. (Like many things became not optional at a certain point, and I understand why, it's to cut down on the amount of work, but it's kinda jarring to start out with options to avoid certain characters and pregnancies, then later only very few are optional.)

2.) It feels a bit rushed at times. Like there was the moment when Nat and Val met Gisselle and it was wholesome. but on the other hand, we never got to see any of the girls meeting Moon for the first time, it all just happens offscreen and isn't even mentioned at all. They never meet her on-screen then at one point she's just chilling with everyone in the pool. (like why... also, this is only one thing of quite a few that feels like it wasn't handled with care, but I won't touch on them all)

3.) Last thing, after a while the sex scenes start to become rinse and repeat with little variety and spice, every now and then a scene will feel somewhat unique, but most of the time it doesn't. I feel like these scenes need some level of interaction/optional elements as well as optional kinks from time to time to spice it up.

The game is good as I said, but not amazing. Though it certainly has the potential to BE amazing. Nonetheless, I will continue to play it as I have had a good time playing it thus far, and it's very humorous which is one thing this game really has going for it.

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I have a couple of questions regarding the last update.

1) Who was the guy that was carrying the MC at the end?

2) And after the events that transpired where it looks like the MC died in a fire. Which one of the ladies back home are going to kill Vito or is it going to be a first come first serve kind of deal?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I have a couple of questions regarding the last update.

1) Who was the guy that was carrying the MC at the end?

2) And after the events that transpired where it looks like the MC died in a fire. Which one of the ladies back home are going to kill Vito or is it going to be a first come first serve kind of deal?
As for your 1st question I believe it was mention that it was a person his adopted dad knew. I could be wrong on that one. As for the 2nd question Vito's mother aka MC grandmother said she have him killed.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes