TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
so here is my theory after reading some of the comments on patreon...
I see people are saying they want the mystery savior to be Kelly but I don't think it is. I think it is Bagherra missing love that looked a lot like MC. Bringing Kelly in would kinda make no sense IMO... BUT Bagherra love was sent off on a secret mission and it could have been, judging by how Mr. Mister writes, he had to protect MC because someone knew of him and wanted him protected, or more likely it was Kelly's 'last wish' that if anything happened to him he look after MC so when he drowned it became his life mission to protect MC. second theory based off the writing and so many of the girls being royalty, and his new French lover is somehow royalty and Bagherra love is on a mission to protect her
...now to wait for the update and see, it has to be coming soonish based of the given expected release so I am a happy pirate lol

Last edited:

Yama2212

Jun 22, 2022
This compressed cut a video scan? Bcs when i playing this game.. I just can see a video in galery.. Not in gameplay..

abdotaro

Aug 24, 2018
compressed links are down? pixeldrain and gofiles donot work ... can anyone reupload the full game compressed file?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
It was 1 month. When is the new episode coming? We miss...
Mr.Mister did say it would be some time in May but with the month coming to an end a long with Mr.Mister being quiet I'm starting to wonder if something happen that was beyond his control.

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
Mr.Mister did say it would be some time in May but with the month coming to an end a long with Mr.Mister being quiet I'm starting to wonder if something happen that was beyond his control.
I thought that too. It's been very quiet for the past month. I hope it's fine, there are no problems.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Maybe he had to step away for awhile to refresh his mind. He could be having a case of writers block on how to finish this season.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
It was 1 month. When is the new episode coming? We miss...
He posted back on May 14 and 15, and was on last night but did not post in here for whatever reason.
https://f95zone.to/threads/motherless-v-0-18-1-0-mr-mister.48369/post-10774288
Maybe he had to step away for awhile to refresh his mind. He could be having a case of writers block on how to finish this season.
Mr has been very active on his discord about the progress. Shouldn't be much longer now

1685068002663.png

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes