TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Nah, I'm writing as we speak and my son is coding. We're 3 days away, I trying my best :)
Game endings are the toughest :(
This is literally the best sentence I've read on this site... not only is the update in the works ... but I find out its a father and son duo behind this game how did I never know that lol... but its also bitter sweet since its gonna be the end :cry:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Hello guys, I hope you're all doing great! 100% of the renders are done, 100% of the writing is done, 85% of the coding is done... The sad thing is that my son, the programmer, works tomorrow from 8am to 1pm and has classes from 4pm to 10pm... So the game will probably be ready by Tuesday night, the 30th, or Wednesday afternoon, the 31st (He has an internship from Monday to Friday from 8am to 1pm).

Shadow-VN

Aug 26, 2020
I haven't played this game in a bit and honestly am kinda too lazy to read through the forum. I know we are getting an update soon though. Is that update the full release of the game?

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
I haven't played this game in a bit and honestly am kinda too lazy to read through the forum. I know we are getting an update soon though. Is that update the full release of the game?
.......the answer to your question is literally 6 comments above yours...not even on a different page....too lazy for 6 posts?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Shadow-VN

Aug 26, 2020
.......the answer to your question is literally 6 comments above yours...not even on a different page....too lazy for 6 posts?
lmao that is a pretty good indicator. didn't even see that and I did skim this page too. thanks tho lol

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
From what Mr.Mister has said this update might be the last major story update (I could be wrong but that is what I got from him saying he's having a tough time with the endings).

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
With Mr.Mister just releasing the update on his Patreon page all we have to do is wait for him to throw a bone to us cheap bastards here.;):KEK:

• Haha

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
My stupid isp throttles my upload speed, uploading a 8Gb zip at 2Mb will take forever...
I know how that goes I'm lucky to have 10Mb download on a good day and I don't want to even think of what my upload would be for anything bigger then a meme that's around 2Mbs.:KEK:

• Haha
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes