mijati

Dec 7, 2019
seriously ....?!?!?!?!?

8 gb DL on mega.. where 80% of the ppl who DL games ehre just can DL 4gb on mega ..
and than download links for fuck hoisters from 1990 with aDL speed of 1mb ...
wtf is wrong with uploaders and devs here recently ?

this is a MUST HAVE .. we are in 2023 !!!! not 1990 .. we dont use 96k baud modems anymore...so spare us this shit 1mb hosters

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
seriously ....?!?!?!?!?

8 gb DL on mega.. where 80% of the ppl who DL games ehre just can DL 4gb on mega ..
and than download links for fuck hoisters from 1990 with aDL speed of 1mb ...
wtf is wrong with uploaders and devs here recently ?

this is a MUST HAVE .. we are in 2023 !!!! not 1990 .. we dont use 96k baud modems anymore...so spare us this shit 1mb hosters
Pixeldrain is just as fast or faster than almost any hoster here, and MEGA limits are easily bypassed.

Also, Gofile deletes files 2 weeks (unless pro account) after the last time downloaded, Pixeldrain and others are 60 days or more or never.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Or just wait a while for RPDL to host it, I don't really care, will have to wait until September for JL mod anyway.

But RPDL is the best option for large files.

Peace :)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Or just wait a while for RPDL to host it, I don't really care, will have to wait until September for JL mod anyway.

But RPDL is the best option for large files.

Peace :)
at this point i think i play without the mod...after all isn't that choice based this game

omniquad

Jul 18, 2022
Story is really bad. I didn't make it very far. Developer needs to start from scratch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The story as it is actually told is far worse than my synopsis.
[/QUOTE

So, out of curiousity, I tried this a while ago but the story was just...beyond awful. Has it been improved since?

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Could someone point me to the fucking update please? I'm not going to redownload 8.84MB every time there's an update. Also, I don't see a matching walkthrough anywhere for v.0.20.1.0. Got a link for that. This whole thread is rather confusing.

Thanks, guys!

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
All women who were intimate with MC are suddenly pregnant? I remember knocking up some,but definitely not the younger ones.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Could someone point me to the fucking update please? I'm not going to redownload 8.84MB every time there's an update. Also, I don't see a matching walkthrough anywhere for v.0.20.1.0. Got a link for that. This whole thread is rather confusing.

Thanks, guys!
8.84MB doesn't sounds so bad to download........

The WT mod hasn't been updated yet since Joker is still on a well earned vacation.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Its sad that its going to end, but sweet two more updates.
Yes, this is the best game in the history of adult games, and which has ever appeared on this site, but Mr. Mister is making a new game about Hunter and his mom Mary:love:, space, aliens, and I'll just assume that there will also be a huge number of pregnancies:love:.And this story will come to a perfect ending, there will be nothing more to add

Janny77

May 14, 2022
it had a good start, but the dev keeps adding more and more characters and he makes him like a god of dicks that will conquer the world, it became a sad incel harem mainstream game.
Well sign in as patreon and you'll get your update.
Motherless S03E04 Full Version Update Only - For PC/MAC
in patreon site or try look on discord channel, f95 site always come bit late on these

Reactions: Mr.Mister

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
8.84MB doesn't sounds so bad to download........

The WT mod hasn't been updated yet since Joker is still on a well earned vacation.
I thought someone said ^^^^ up there that there was an update so we didn't have to download the whole damn thing again. Are you sure there isn't? I have 600MB+ speed Internet, so no, it's not the download, but I transfer games to an external hard drive, and THAT is what takes so damn long! I guess I'll just wait for the final game download and be done with it, since, apparently, the dev isn't providing updates.

Good thing I'm not on dial up and transferring the file to my floppy disc collection. I'd be here until midnight.

Janny77

May 14, 2022
I thought someone said ^^^^ up there that there was an update so we didn't have to download the whole damn thing again. Are you sure there isn't? I have 600MB+ speed Internet, so no, it's not the download, but I transfer games to an external hard drive, and THAT is what takes so damn long! I guess I'll just wait for the final game download and be done with it, since, apparently, the dev isn't providing updates.

Good thing I'm not on dial up and transferring the file to my floppy disc collection. I'd be here until midnight.
Well sign in as patreon and you'll get your update.
Motherless S03E04 Full Version Update Only - For PC/MAC
in patreon site or try look on discord channel, f95 site always come bit late on these

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Read what size you wrote again ;)

Also, there is an update only for ep 4 in the OP

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes