Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
View attachment 1416683
Motherless [Season 1, 2, 3 & Full Game] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: If you are having errors because of the Mod PM me, let's not flood the game thread with the Mod.

Download Full Game: -
Download Season 1: - - ANDROID
Download Season 2 [v0.16.3.0 ]: - - ANDROID
Download Season 3 [v.0.19.1.0]: -

Android version made by Wills747 & cebs
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
He's on vacation.....
Hello, I have temporarily updated the JokerLeader mod.
There wasn't much to mod, just skip minigame or not.

p.s. JokerLeader I hope it's ok? ;):love:

Season 3 [v.0.20.1.0]
Full Game [v.0.20.1.0]

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
According to the tags in the op there should be a DP scene with mc plus a woman wearing a strapon though?? Or is that more like planned content and not in the game yet. Because thats definetly some lesbian stuff no?
That scene is already in the game + 2 other lesb group scenes + at least 1 cumplay scene.
The 3 non-cumplay scenes should be avoidable if you know ahead of time (with no repercussions I think, but not 100% sure about that).

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
That scene is already in the game + 2 other lesb group scenes + at least 1 cumplay scene.
The 3 non-cumplay scenes should be avoidable if you know ahead of time (with no repercussions I think, but not 100% sure about that).
Edit: Have not played newest update, so cannot comment if that added any.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I am sorry that I did not get back to you sooner. The story does get a little better. I have not played the game for a while; to be honest, I just got bored of it. It's a harem game that just keeps adding women, so none of the characters really get developed. It does have a storyline that was being advanced a little with each update, but it just seemed to me that it was becoming a string of bunch of sex scenes.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
the story was going great idk about now but it feels like the game going to be farther from story and more into fap fap I guess that not great for people who like Logic and sense and plot in game
and yeah I am one of this people so i hope the dev take my comment to the heart Focus on the story don't make it Jumpy ride & Make it sturdy ride(y)(y)(y)

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
I downloaded the full game and I seem unable to go beyond the "A war is about to begin" part. I'm pretty sure there should be more. How do I get to there?

Sep 30, 2020
Guys, I believe the issue with seeing everything is due to the fact that no "if" and "else" variables were set for the relationship's in the season 3 script files. When comparing to the previous seasons, there are "if" and "else" parameters that are being followed to see if you get a scene of the character as "pregnant" or not and/or whether the MC is in a relationship with the character set or not.

Moving forward, unless this is fixed, you will see all the scenes as intended by the developer without relationship choices taking effect. (meaning the game will just move forward through the script file without checking relationship choices).

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 1416683
Features:

Installation:

Note: If you are having errors because of the Mod PM me, let's not flood the game thread with the Mod.

Android version made by
Wills747 & cebs
Are you going to update the Mod?

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Only MrMister can say if Bagheera will join her niece Bettina but it will be hard to make it happen with around 2 more updates left.
Didn't he mention that she is still have feelings for her dead lover but her niece is up for the relationship?!

Reactions: jstreet

beeboopz!

Dec 25, 2022
Is there a fix for having no sound? I clicked on mute all once and ever since there hasn't been any sound even though I've moved the bar up and down for sound and music, i've also deleted and redownloaded so I'm unsure of how to fix

Last edited:

garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021
View attachment 1416683
Features:

Installation:

Android version made by
Wills747 & cebs
Joker isn't coming back btw.

Reactions: JokerLeader

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Come home early, I will start work on the Mods, as soon as I can.
Joker it's great your back from your well deserved vacation (if your planning to update the mod for Project Myriam Life and Explorations you might want to wait until around the September 4th for free release of the new update)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
3.50 star(s) 124 Votes