jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Played the latest update to Motherless 3. What happened? Why has it gone all Sci-if? It’s SO, not in line with the story so far.
it’s like when George Lucas decided to persuade Stephen Spielberg to ruin Indiana Jones and add aliens…
Well since MrMister's next game is a more of a Sci-Fi based story sharing the same universe as Motherless (that's why we see the MC of that game as well as several of the girls as side characters). I think MrMister is introducing those character to us in game before the next game comes out so we can give him some feed back.

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
I tried this game years ago and I loved it. After finishing the second season, I lost my sight and didn't touch it again until now. At that time, I played summers gone, one in a lifetime, being a dik and many other games with good stories, now this one It seems like a mediocre game to me with a meaningless story and characters with zero development, I feel like I have evolved as a jerk :v

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
It's going to be interesting to see why they installed those monitors in Vito's cell. I know that they are for punishment but what kind of punishment? I'm betting on cameras around the house so Vito can watch as the MC screws Guilia, and the others. You know that's going to fuck with his mind for the remainder of his days.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hello friends! I hope you're having a wonderful day.
I'm excited to share that the upcoming update for the visual novel is in its final stages. Additionally, I'm working on a complementary story that explores the intriguing "What if...?" with the characters Sam and Anamarija.
In the upcoming Episode 5 of the third season, you'll see how Sam's family keeps growing without limits, something that would only be possible for the heir of one of the planet's greatest fortunes. Also, get ready for a surprise that's in store for Vito. A mysterious woman will make her entrance, and Sam will receive a special congratulations for becoming a father once again. This is just a sneak peek of what the update will bring.
I want to deeply thank you for your unwavering patience and support. Without you, this story couldn't come to life.
Sincerely, Mr. Mister
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Can we get a new "characters" section? Sort of similar to how the vn Grandma's House does it?
[some vboxes, with info that out puts or uses variables to show if a character is pregnant or not]
Just so we can track all the characters, their relationships, and their pregnancy status.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Can we get a new "characters" section? Sort of similar to how the vn Grandma's House does it?
[some vboxes, with info that out puts or uses variables to show if a character is pregnant or not]
Just so we can track all the characters, their relationships, and their pregnancy status.
If I remember right MrMister said (sometime last year) something about doing something with the Character page when he finishes the game.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Hello everyone,
ANAMARIJA: "Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing great! Mr. Mister has been facing some challenges with the translation of those "sexy" scenes. It seems the AI overlords might be looking out for us, making sure things stay safe and sound, so no lewd translations allowed! "
Here's where we stand:
  • Rendering: 100%
  • Writing: 70%
  • Translation: 70%
  • Image editing: 70%
  • Coding: 50%
Thank you for your continued support, and we'll keep working hard to better our content for you guys. Five days tops!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Motherless [v.0.21.1.0] [Mr.Mister]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Motherless [v.0.21.1.0- SEASON 3 ONLY] [Mr.Mister]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 123 Votes