Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
greets all.
quick question
how lesbian/bi heavy is this game and if all of it is avoidable? (counting mff as well)

thank you for any and all info.
have a wonderful day.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
What I like most here is the diversity of the MC's "harem": Americans, Russians, Italians, Japanese, Scandinavians, Africans... I can't wait to include (I think and hope), Chinese, Latin and perhaps something Islamic too. Complete socio-family ONU:cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Arx07 and Mr.Mister

Kestre1

Feb 16, 2022
my question is will it be possible to change mc's hairstyle during the game? or will it only change during the change of game season automatically?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
my question is will it be possible to change mc's hairstyle during the game? or will it only change during the change of game season automatically?
MC hairstyle changes on the whims of the mighty Mr.Mister. The amount of work it would take to let us choose when to change it would delay the game infinitely. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Soo this now has forced lesbian, man never thought it would come to this (the story was wacky but in a good way), ah well another game: View attachment 3024114
I love harem game's, but the lesbian/bi li is really getting overused, what i would give for a game without any of it.(just my thoughts, other's might disagree)
I'm making a patch to make it avoidable, Haruka and Ginger strapon scene too. Once I was asked by a former patreon to make a patch to avoid anal sex and I did ;)

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I'm making a patch to make it avoidable, Haruka and Ginger strapon scene too. Once I was asked by a former patreon to make a patch to avoid anal sex and I did ;)
Hello again Mr. Mister sorry to bother you again but I was wondering is it possible to give Rhonda bigger tits? Since she lost the weight, usually women still keep their large tits all be it a little saggy. I just want to see bigger tits and she is the perfect candidate :BootyTime: !
Good luck and I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Mister

hoboman900

Dec 16, 2022
how do i get the name/relation changer to work?
it wont use any of the changed relations they always use protégé

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
how do i get the name/relation changer to work?
it wont use any of the changed relations they always use protégé
We're fixing some issues that appeared from updating renpy, it warns me about my own saves like if they were moded, causing saves not to work on steam and crashing the game for others... fml

Reactions: D Dog

hoboman900

Dec 16, 2022
i gave up on my saves i started a new game just cant get relations to work

We're fixing some issues that appeared from updating renpy, it warns me about my own saves like if they were moded, causing saves not to work on steam and crashing the game for others... fml

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes