Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Soo this now has forced lesbian, man never thought it would come to this (the story was wacky but in a good way), ah well another game:
I love harem game's, but the lesbian/bi li is really getting overused, what i would give for a game without any of it.(just my thoughts, other's might disagree)

Edit: Getting patched to make it optional:D
Or maybe try a furry gay game

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Great Game enjoyed it a lot! exelent work Mr.Mister / gran juego lo disfrute un monton! exelente trabajo Mr.Mister
had In the complete version (all 3 episodes in one) only this error (bypassed by not playing Minigame) just for Info!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
I gotta ask. How important is it to play season 1 before 2 and 3? I know they all are one story of course. It's just, 2 and 3 I love what little I've skimmed through, I was just trying each one real quick. But now I'm trying to play 1 and the UI and just everything about the way it plays is so different from 2 and 3 and I'm just not a fan at all. Plus in the recap at the start of 3 it only recapped 2, which is what has me wondering if 1 really needs to be played.

But if it does, does it get more similar to 2 and 3? I've only played like half an hour, so I don't know.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So from playing the prologue, his mother is a real peice of shit... So my question is, is the game really going to force the MC to chase after his POS mother ? Its kinda turning me off from the game just from the thought of it. I just want to MC to start a new life and meet many girls and fuck their brains out of course ^_~. Build his own relationships and family. Pains me to see that hes forcefully going to try find his mother whens shes not worth it. The wost case, he tracks her down, tells her what a pos she is, then he leaves. That would at least be satifiying

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
So from playing the prologue, his mother is a real peice of shit... So my question is, is the game really going to force the MC to chase after his POS mother ? Its kinda turning me off from the game just from the thought of it. I just want to MC to start a new life and meet many girls and fuck their brains out of course ^_~. Build his own relationships and family. Pains me to see that hes forcefully going to try find his mother whens shes not worth it. The wost case, he tracks her down, tells her what a pos she is, then he leaves. That would at least be satifiying
Of course he is. The entire story is about finding your mom, fucking her and impregnating her. Just living a real man's dream. :giggle:

I really have no fuckin clue.I haven't started this yet. :ROFLMAO:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
how do i get the name/relation changer to work?
it wont use any of the changed relations they always use protégé
There are a few places where dialogue is hardcoded to say protégé so changes wont effect those times. I used the Universal Ren'Py Mod text replacer to change when ever someone say protégé it replaces it with son. NOTE: The é is made with alt+130

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Gissell's age?
BIO page list her as 32, but story has her at 30.
When doing yoga with Nat in chapter 6, MC states she is thirty
and again when Priya is interviewing MC, he says she was seven when he was born.

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi Mr.Mister and everyone , This is a collections for game Turkish translated.
Updated: 25.10.2023
Game/Creator: Mr.Mister - - - - -
Modder: AlxTr
Game Version: Season 1-2-3 ( Collection )
Language: Turkish ,
Size : 2.3 GB
OSX : Windows 32/64 Linux / APK
f95subject : Motherless Season 1 - 2- 3 Turkish translated.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
hello joker, i was download latest mod walkthrough, but when i open the game there is warning like "An exception has occured"
i have basic game for season one from steam download, can u help me?
Did you download the same version as the game?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Issue with replay for season 1:

One where MC is Naruto running after Asia...

Python:
     imagebutton insensitive "images/replay_thumbnails/chapter5/CH5_PATREON_ONLY_ASIA2_thumb_blur.jpg" idle "images/replay_thumbnails/chapter5/CH5_PATREON_ONLY_ASIA2_thumb.jpg" hover "images/replay_thumbnails/chapter5/CH5_PATREON_ONLY_ASIA2_thumb_bright.jpg" action [Hide("replay_gallery_chooser_screen"), Hide("replay_gallery_chapter_5"), Jump("ch5_patreon_only_asia_re")] sensitive renpy.seen_label("ch5_patreon_only_asia_re")
The tail bit sensitive renpy.seen_label("ch5_patreon_only_asia_re
This seems to make it that only way to unlock the replay is to play the replay version of the scene.

URM screen:
Motherless.png

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Kinda funny, but strnage,
Of course he is. The entire story is about finding your mom, fucking her and impregnating her. Just living a real man's dream. :giggle:

I really have no fuckin clue.I haven't started this yet. :ROFLMAO:
Gave this some thought, and realized this could actually be a great idea.. He hunts down his mother, , imprednates her with another baby and makes sure she raises it right this time. Her second chance. Everyone wins

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes