SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can you also add dev notes or changelog explaining what is that "annamarija what if" version that just now got added? I think I found a month-old post of yours with info, just not sure.

And the listing of the files on the OP is confusing:

View attachment 3058410
"Full Version Patch" ?? That looks (and is titled) as though it belongs with the full release S1,2,3 ... what is that for?
'What if' featuring Natassja (mc's mom) when she was Anamarija the nun.

I think with the patch you can add it to the main game.

Sokeri

Oct 26, 2023
There's no NTR and there will never be, so chill please.... Btw it's been posted on the front page ;)
You already scared me, as usually What IF side stories are completely done in NTR. Thanks for the confirmation and I apologize. I was starting to get some nasty images in my head. Of course you could have named it differently, so there would have been no doubts, as there are indeed only NTR What IFs.

Edit: Oh and I'm actually scared to even download those What If parts, as they've been crap so far. That might be the first one I might like.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
You already scared me, as usually What IF side stories are completely done in NTR. Thanks for the confirmation and I apologize. I was starting to get some nasty images in my head. Of course you could have named it differently, so there would have been no doubts, as there are indeed only NTR What IFs.

Edit: Oh and I'm actually scared to even download those What If parts, as they've been crap so far. That might be the first one I might like.
I had no idea that all the 'what-if' scenarios by other authors would lead to NTR moments, lol. I should have named this series differently. Just to clarify, I will never include NTR content because it goes against my values. :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I had no idea that all the 'what-if' scenarios by other authors would lead to NTR moments, lol. I should have named this series differently. Just to clarify, I will never include NTR content because it goes against my values. :)
No not allways there was a bit (poquito mucho) of drama in that post ;) Great game by the way

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
hello i would like to ask
i have a compressed version that includes the full game ( s1 s2 s3 ) and i see the standalone what if
can i install the full patch with my compressed version or must i wait for a compressed version of the patch
i'm sorry if i'm not clear enough
thanks in advance for your answer

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
hello i would like to ask
i have a compressed version that includes the full game ( s1 s2 s3 ) and i see the standalone what if
can i install the full patch with my compressed version or must i wait for a compressed version of the patch
i'm sorry if i'm not clear enough
thanks in advance for your answer
The What If is a standalone story just like the Halloween Special. Since you have the Full game version (the only different between the compressed and normal Full Game is the size of the files and sometimes the quality of the game images) you can download the full game patch of the "What If Special" it will show up in between the Halloween Special and the season tab. (it's easier to unload the files in another folder then merge the What if game folder into the Full Game Game folder)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
The What If is a standalone story just like the Halloween Special. Since you have the Full game version (the only different between the compressed and normal Full Game is the size of the files and sometimes the quality of the game images) you can download the full game patch of the "What If Special" it will show up in between the Halloween Special and the season tab. (it's easier to unload the files in another folder then merge the What if game folder into the Full Game Game folder)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much jstreet, for explaining so clearly what I wouldn't have been able to articulate myself. :)

Dofus 4 life

Oct 18, 2023
Best game . Daaaaaaamn nice story,nice girls nice MC and well it is a bit weird that all the women are wanting to fuck him but well im not against that either because it is supposed to be "me" in the game lmao :BootyTime:

• I just jizzed my pants

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
press the Windows Key + R > type in the opened execute Window %appdata% > get in the RenPy Folder > look for the Motherless Folder > delete its content except the persistant file
Back out of curiosity.
What happens when you delete the persistant file?

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
So I finally finished the last update before this what if and the mention of Sunny’s wife was brought up. I get that the in game consensus was the grandma but will that be something the player can ultimately choose or nah?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Back out of curiosity.
What happens when you delete the persistant file?
The Persistant File contains the settings made in the Preference Tab (fullscreen/windowed, text speed, etc) and your changes, you made in the Relationship (Mom, bro, sis, etc) Tab.
So literally when you delete the File you reset everything to "factory settings" ;)

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I am a bit confused, in some game threads I have seen uncensor patch that adds incest, here does censor patch do the same or is it for removing any gore or something? First time player so not quite sure..

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I'm making a patch to make it avoidable, Haruka and Ginger strapon scene too. Once I was asked by a former patreon to make a patch to avoid anal sex and I did ;)

is this patch implemented in the game or is it going to be released in the next update?

thank you for being propably the only dev who actually listens to people.
I wish you all the best, and good health above all

Last edited:
Reactions: Sokeri
3.50 star(s) 123 Votes