indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
is there any new content of the real game? i'm not to a fan of this side story...i will welkome them gladly AFTER game is finished amd if they have no ntr shit in them ofc...thanks anyway

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I had no idea that all the 'what-if' scenarios by other authors would lead to NTR moments, lol. I should have named this series differently. Just to clarify, I will never include NTR content because it goes against my values. :)
great.. than i still like this to be added after the end of the game, but earing thast there is no ntr and this is about the Mom nun phase had me interested a lot... thanks

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
great.. than i still like this to be added after the end of the game, but earing thast there is no ntr and this is about the Mom nun phase had me interested a lot... thanks
Thank you for understanding. You're absolutely right; it usually takes me more than two months for our updates. I'm glad you've enjoyed the 'what if' content I've been working on during my spare time. Currently, I'm focusing on the last episode of season 3, but I haven't touched the second part of that 'what if' yet. I plan to resume working on it next week as I really need some rest. Your patience and support mean a lot to me.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Thank you for understanding. You're absolutely right; it usually takes me more than two months for our updates. I'm glad you've enjoyed the 'what if' content I've been working on during my spare time. Currently, I'm focusing on the last episode of season 3, but I haven't touched the second part of that 'what if' yet. I plan to resume working on it next week as I really need some rest. Your patience and support mean a lot to me.
i dont want to confuse anyone but actually netori is already in your game and is part of the ntr tags,even if is not the other way around,...

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Anamarija what if?... what if the dev just worked on the main game instead of getting sidetrack by some side story BS?
TBH Mr. Mister has been pretty consistent about releases and even working on these side projects, I doubt it effects his normal work schedule much any way... so woooo saaaahhhh... lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: D Dog and Mr.Mister

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i don't understand what's new in this what if...what i played it's the same i played into main game im season 1...i don't get it really

Goofymark

Nov 7, 2023
what's the continuation version of motherless game v0.11.4.0 ?
~Continuation from this scene as shown in attached picture

Goofymark

Nov 7, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbh it actually beats me . I mean all i know is the version of the game( motherless) which is v0.11.4.0 and the last picture that I've already attached . I need the version in which mc flies to meet florencia nonna at her mension for the first time , gets close to borgia's womens...

Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Tbh it actually beats me . I mean all i know is the version of the game( motherless) which is v0.11.4.0 and the last picture that I've already attached . I need the version in which mc flies to meet florencia nonna at her mension for the first time , gets close to borgia's womens...
V0.11.4.0 is the last version of Season 1 and V0.16.3.0 is the last update of Season 2 (which is the standalone Season that MC goes to Nonna's home and meets his aunts MC's mother's sisters and his father's sister). And when you get to Season 3 it's V0.21.1.0.

But if you want to just have one version the game the Full Game is great to use since you can go between Season's without quitting the game (the only down side is the large download upfront and after when new updates come out it's just getting the update patch).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Goofymark

Nov 7, 2023
V0.11.4.0 is the last version of Season 1 and V0.16.3.0 is the last update of Season 2 (which is the standalone Season that MC goes to Nonna's home and meets his aunts MC's mother's sisters and his father's sister). And when you get to Season 3 it's V0.21.1.0.

But if you want to just have one version the game the Full Game is great to use since you can go between Season's without quitting the game (the only down side is the large download upfront and after when new updates come out it's just getting the update patch).
I don't need to download each version seperately if i have Full game
is that what you wanna say ? if yes then can you please refer me a link to download full game for Android ?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I don't need to download each version seperately if i have Full game
is that what you wanna say ? if yes then can you please refer me a link to download full game for Android ?
Yes but Sadly the Full Game is only on PC and MC unless MrMister has an android version hidden over on his Patreon or Subscribestar.

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
This setup has a slight problem with the word no.
I rejected some of them but the storyline still has me banging them and knocking them up. :/ Don't offer someone a choice if you don't intend to make sure it happens. :p

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
This setup has a slight problem with the word no.
I rejected some of them but the storyline still has me banging them and knocking them up. :/ Don't offer someone a choice if you don't intend to make sure it happens. :p
According to the relationship manager only Moonshadow, Gisell, Bianca, and Monica are required.

Goofymark

Nov 7, 2023
Yes but Sadly the Full Game is only on PC and MC unless MrMister has an android version hidden over on his Patreon or Subscribestar.
Oh so it's not available for Android right ? Maybe i should download the continuation version from the one shown in attached picture but back to the question ~ what's that Continuation version

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Oh so it's not available for Android right ? Maybe i should download the continuation version from the one shown in attached picture but back to the question ~ what's that Continuation version
There's no a full android version because of the apk size limit of 2GB, you can play the full version on android using another app, I can't recall the name of it tho... ;)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so what's neew in this what if?? i plaayed it and there is nothing new in add to the same content i already played in Motherless...i don't get it really

Goofymark

Nov 7, 2023
There's no a full android version because of the apk size limit of 2GB, you can play the full version on android using another app, I can't recall the name of it tho... ;)
I can't download the app you just mentioned without its name haha So try to recall its name or atleast try throwing some hints

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.Mister
3.50 star(s) 123 Votes