Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I can't download the app you just mentioned without its name haha So try to recall its name or atleast try throwing some hints
I just googled it. Please be cautious, and take the time to research whether it's compatible with your device before trying it. ;)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hello everyone, yesterday I downloaded this game on Android and am currently playing through season 1 and have reached chapter 4. I really like this game! I would like to know when Mc finally finds out that Valerie is the same mother (who raised him) or That Anamarija is his mother. or does he not find out yet in the first season?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hello everyone, yesterday I downloaded this game on Android and am currently playing through season 1 and have reached chapter 4. I really like this game! I would like to know when Mc finally finds out that Valerie is the same mother (who raised him) or That Anamarija is his mother. or does he not find out yet in the first season?
You'll find out very very soon ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Are you saying Hunter will be in the new Mc game? or maybe I really missed a lot, since I'm already starting season 2 of Motherless soon
Yes Mr.Mister has already said that Hunter is the MC of his next game a Sci-Fi based set in the Motherless universe. You will see Hunter and the girls from the future game as NPC (the girls next to him when we first meet him along with his mother) through out Motherless (and from what Mr.Mister has said will see the characters of Motherless as NPC's in the new story).

Isn't Hunter the dude who was packing during a I don't remember but I think it was a cinema or theater show?!
Also won't he be in outer space fooling around mating with Aliens?!
Hunter is the guy with the girls around him at the bowling alley when you go with Evangeline (the guy in the swimming pool when the girl who stole the book). You'd have to ask Mr.Mister more about the next game (I'll say he's tight lipped about the main plot of the story).

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yes Mr.Mister has already said that Hunter is the MC of his next game a Sci-Fi based set in the Motherless universe. You will see Hunter and the girls from the future game as NPC (the girls next to him when we first meet him along with his mother) through out Motherless (and from what Mr.Mister has said will see the characters of Motherless as NPC's in the new story).

Hunter is the guy with the girls around him at the bowling alley when you go with Evangeline (the guy in the swimming pool when the girl who stole the book). You'd have to ask Mr.Mister more about the next game (I'll say he's tight lipped about the main plot of the story).
Sounds very intriguing! I can’t wait for the new story, I hope it will be a calm game like Motherless and maybe even better!

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I just finished season 1 a couple of hours ago and have already started season 2, I'm just enjoying this game and every scene! my hottest milfs are Val+Nat, I don’t know why this game is not in the tops, but it deserves the highest praise for its quality and animation! The game is on Android and everything is very simple and I’m happy with the game, special thanks Mr.Mister for Motherless, the best harem game in terms of sex and a little humor, hopefully more to come! It's nice to finally see a game where there are pregnant girls and it promotes them both in terms of full pregnancy (y)

now I will continue playing season 2. :whistle:

• Red Heart

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I see that if you try and change how Guilia calls the MC you get a traceback. Maybe I have to wait until the game starts before I do that? And the Censor patch messes up the game too.

I forgot to add this only happens with Chapter 3. The other patches work fine for Season 1 and 2

Last edited:
  • Wow

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
First try using Motherless characters, first of all, sorry for the fingers, there are some flaws, but i think it's not that bad, so, here they are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy shit this is awesome dude! Can you do one of Florencia for me? Mr knows I'm obsessed with her and I cant get enough lol

• Star-struck
3.50 star(s) 123 Votes