JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Joker it's great your back from your well deserved vacation (if your planning to update the mod for Project Myriam Life and Explorations you might want to wait until around the September 4th for free release of the new update)
Thank you

Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
If I download the FULL VERSION S1+S2+S3E4, I don't have to download anything else right ? Just extract and open right ?
That's right you just change between season's on the main menu (the only thing you will need to download after getting Full Version V0.21.1 when the next update is released is the update patch and Joker's walkthrough Mod if you use it).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

The_Dark_Army

Aug 22, 2017
That's right you just change between season's on the main menu (the only thing you will need to download after getting Full Version V0.21.1 when the next update is released is the update patch and Joker's walkthrough Mod if you use it).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I need to download Update Only Pc/Mac too ?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
So I need to download Update Only Pc/Mac too ?
It depends on which full version you have already (if it's already says
1693419873992.png at the bottom right then no).
But if it say 0.17.1 (or older version) then you will need to download the full Version not the update patch. The each update gets an update patch which is only for updating the last version of the Full Version game to the newest version (This update patch is for 0.19.1 to turn it to 0.20.1).

Reactions: The_Dark_Army

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Can I play other season without season 1 saves
You can but if you are new to the game you will lose out on the back story of what's going on from before you start (depending on which season you start with you will miss out on major story events). Not to mention you will have to go into the Character and use the Relationship Manager and Name Changer to set up everything.

The game master

May 19, 2022
You can but if you are new to the game you will lose out on the back story of what's going on from before you start (depending on which season you start with you will miss out on major story events). Not to mention you will have to go into the Character and use the Relationship Manager and Name Changer to set up everything.
I already played but somehow I deleted old saves that's why

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
Motherless [v.0.20.1.0] [Mr.Mister]

COMPRESSED:

FULL GAME:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- -
PIXELDRAIN

-----------------------------------------------------------

SEASON 3 ONLY:

COMPRESEED

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- -
PIXELDRAIN
hi i have a question fullgame is FULL VERSION S1+S2+S3E4?
just that tanks for the compression

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
hi i have a question fullgame is FULL VERSION S1+S2+S3E4?
just that tanks for the compression
Yes anything that says Full Game is the Full Version S1+S2+S3E4 after downloading the Full Game and when Mr.Mister releases the next update you'll only need to download is the Update Only PC/Mac (and Jokerleaders walkthrough mod if you use it).

edison23

Mar 15, 2021
Hi, I've been trying to transfer my data from Season 2 to Season 3 but when I put the season 3 data transfer file into the Season 3 game and open it, it doesn't have the button that allows me to apply the season 2 data. Please help as I have read the instructions and followed it exactly.

Oracilis

May 24, 2022
Can Some one please give other download links for Motherless [Season 1, 2, 3 & Full Game] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod than mixdrop. mixdrop doesnt work in my coutry

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Can Some one please give other download links for Motherless [Season 1, 2, 3 & Full Game] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod than mixdrop. mixdrop doesnt work in my coutry
Use link to see non-Mixdrop links under the Mixdrop links

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes