indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
There a few small differences between the main game and part 1 (when riding in the truck along with when the photo of them in the bed happens) but the real differences comes in part 2.
ok, yes some really small difference.. i remmeber that during the truck ride, there was an encounter with the small black child father or something like that..hope in this part there is something real unseen, if not i don't get the effort in doing this dlc thing

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
ok, yes some really small difference.. i remmeber that during the truck ride, there was an encounter with the small black child father or something like that..hope in this part there is something real unseen, if not i don't get the effort in doing this dlc thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Hi guys I installed the new what if patch but I'm not noticing anything different in order to activate it, can anyone help in letting me know what I did wrong? :confused:

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I'm wondering why putting the main game on hold to create this mini stories when they could have done that when the game was done.

Reactions: Hammer120

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
Its not a bad game and the sound effects made me laugh. (street fighter loss noise + command & conquer dying noise)

Besides that, the following image was surprising because it was something that racists would typically say and it was surprising to see an oriental woman saying it.

1705412819173.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Any and all repugnant human attitudes go both ways, just like small populations diss foreigners because their small community/creed/faction/party/color/region/superiority,
anyone not sharing the same traits as you might feel threatened, offended, repulsed by anything you might say - there are foreigners well off in Americas who do not speak the language of the country they live in but are thriving in their small community where they use their native language and do not care.
Besides that, the following image was surprising because it was something that racists would typically say and it was surprising to see an oriental woman saying it.
Many times going off to another country, people will find themselves living and working in their small community of fellow expats speaking their language and might take offense at anyone from the outside of their group trying to get hired into their ranks.

Not to mention the plethora of stuck up elitist shows where the protagonist only hires or gets hired for the most nonsensical of reasons, like Harvey Specter hiring a paralegal and parading him as a real lawyer and getting disbarred for it, rightfully so, only after countless seasons of the shows main running gig.

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
Not to mention the plethora of stuck up elitist shows where the protagonist only hires or gets hired for the most nonsensical of reasons, like Harvey Specter hiring a paralegal and parading him as a real lawyer and getting disbarred for it, rightfully so, only after countless seasons of the shows main running gig.
In all honesty I'm surprised you mentioned the characters from suits as I doubt many would have seen that show and not understand that comment as well as those who have watched it. I do think Harvey could have handled that differently than he did like for example as a Harvard graduate he could have organised for Mike to go there to study and gain his law degree like what had happened previously for Rachel when Jessica paid for her to go. Speaking of elitists, I'm surprised you didn't comment on the fact that the firm Harvey worked for would only hire graduates from Harvard as they looked down on other universities till several seasons later when the firm was in trouble.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for seeing the trouble in how various shows portray unetical hiring practices - or rather absolutely bonkers - Mike is a wonderful paralegal, a great investigator, but Harvey had to have his absurd fallacy boner of sanctifying Mike scriminal past by literally turning into a criminal himself for years defrauding his clients and his peers by nonchalantly lying to them that Mike is a lawyer - we both know how worthless Mike is at actual lawyer work.
In all honesty I'm surprised you mentioned the characters from suits as I doubt many would have seen that show and not understand that comment as well as those who have watched it. I do think Harvey could have handled that differently than he did like for example as a Harvard graduate he could have organised for Mike to go there to study and gain his law degree like what had happened previously for Rachel when Jessica paid for her to go. Speaking of elitists, I'm surprised you didn't comment on the fact that the firm Harvey worked for would only hire graduates from Harvard as they looked down on other universities till several seasons later when the firm was in trouble.
Then you couple this with the heart breaking realisation that Zane daughter, the man who takes the fall so that Harvey suffers no repercussions for defrauding his client, she is just a lowly paralegal ”showing the ropes” to Mike who knows nothing about how lawyers practice law, abslutely not a damn thing.

All of that in the isanely liberal USA where you do not need to be a lawyer but a student or paralegal to actually do lawyer work if you appear in courrt with a lawyer who vouches for you - how damn lax does this show need to make the treshold of incompetence so that Mike would actually pass?

Instead of making a show about a powerful lawyer - Harvey and his trusted paralegal or investigator Mike - investigators and paralegals in the good wife or the good fight earn insanely big sallary and are basically hired on a whim, just like Harvey ultimately hires Mike knowing full well of the criminal activity he will be aiding and abiding for years to come.

In this game, tho, our absolutely fabulous actual runway model to rule the fashion shows the world over - gorgoues Mary Ann - is looking for a job on hooker row, where it seems that good looking girls are looked down upon - how else would disgusting violent assholes get them to work in the seedy places where she is relegated to live before MC saves her?

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
In this game, tho, our absolutely fabulous actual runway model to rule the fashion shows the world over - gorgoues Mary Ann - is looking for a job on hooker row, where it seems that good looking girls are looked down upon - how else would disgusting violent assholes get them to work in the seedy places where she is relegated to live before MC saves her?
There were other options available to her to get hired else where but it was not the route that the developer wanted to take. She could have easily gotten a job in a care home or something similar as she was used to dealing with troubled kids as experience always counts for more than actual qualifications for some roles. Also, to answer that last question, desperation for some people which forces them down that route while there are others who enjoy the thrill of being watched because it's one of their kinks.

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes