jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
MrMister the end was great and it was a little on the sad side that we don't get to see all the girls but we can only hope to see those that didn't get much screen time in you're upcoming new Sci-fi theme game in the same universe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Will the "What If" Content also be updated here? In January there was a Update for the "What if" Story. Now the "What if" Story is missing in the OP.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
hello i would like to ask
i have a compressed version that includes the full game ( s1 s2 s3 ) and i see the standalone what if
can i install the full patch with my compressed version or must i wait for a compressed version of the patch
i'm sorry if i'm not clear enough
thanks in advance for your answer
Yooo, where do I download the completed compressed game? I don't want to waste 10G on this!

Last edited:

VForValhalla

Dec 3, 2023
Question. The what if part, is it in the full game or do I need to download it elsewhere, since it's not showing up on the original post as a download link anywhere, unless I'm blind?
Would like to know this as well. Also there is a Halloween Special. Is that included in the full version of the game?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So I did... And I found a lot of compressed versions for specific chapters or separate seasons, while I am asking for the full version compressed.
Which is the third result I get when searching for it......

screenshot-f95zone.to-2024.01.30-11_26_02.png

It's also literally on the previous page.....

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
UHM..... i must say that i didn't liked how it ended at all..i'm sorry...it' seems rushed and lacking.. i mean Vito escaping promising revenge and all..and in the end nothing happened...choosing the Capo parthner seemed such a big thing and in the end it was rushed and meaningless... i don't know,..it left me a bit unsatisfied..and didn't see natassya sister's and mom at all..was sad too...i tought a big party with all the girls and childrem was due...don't you think?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
yeah that was a big negative is that he fucks everyone woman he sees and won't care for anything and just bangs everything that moves, the starting was good where there was a connection and little women involved, but after the mc bangs the mother he just gangs every woman available and spoilt the game potential like to catch all the women there are like a pokemon. I even remembered all the Pokemons I caught, but can't remember the women here.
yea i admit that dev was carried away a bit much in this..i would liked to be with natassya family, Moon, valerie Mom and sunny sisters and maybe with nonna..but not much more..and i would see all of them in the final scene with snny's children too. and i would liked a big fight with Vito..like this, what's the meaning of letting him escape at all?

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
Hmm, downloaded the chapter 3 and it ended abruptly. Didin't look like completed at all. A bug maybe?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Congratulations on the incredible game and also for completing it.

Do you already have another project to start?

Hey everyone,

We've finally arrived at the conclusion of our 4-year journey together, and it's both exhilarating and bittersweet to say goodbye to characters and moments that have become so dear to us. Life's unexpected twists threw a few challenges our way, causing this update to take a bit longer, but here we are, at the end of the road.

I genuinely hope that this visual novel has woven its way into your hearts, creating memories that will linger long after the final scenes. Your support has been a beacon of inspiration throughout this creative odyssey, and I want to express my deepest gratitude.

For this grand finale, we've added 1050 new renders and 9 videos, each meticulously crafted to bring our narrative to a close with a flourish.

Looking forward, there's excitement in the air as I unveil plans for my next visual novel. I hope you'll continue this journey with me as we explore new stories and characters together. Your anticipation fuels my passion, and I can't wait to share what lies ahead.

And there's more! The saga continues with Valerie and Gissel in a 'what-if' series. Explore alternate paths and intriguing possibilities with these beloved characters, adding an extra layer to our narrative.

I'll be also working on a short 'Motherless vacation season' immediately after completing the prologue for my next visual novel.

Thank you, dear friends, for being an integral part of this incredible journey. Your enthusiasm and presence have made it a truly remarkable experience. Until we meet again in the realms of my future creations.

With heartfelt gratitude, your Friend, Mr. Mister!

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hey everyone,

We've finally arrived at the conclusion of our 4-year journey together, and it's both exhilarating and bittersweet to say goodbye to characters and moments that have become so dear to us. Life's unexpected twists threw a few challenges our way, causing this update to take a bit longer, but here we are, at the end of the road.

I genuinely hope that this visual novel has woven its way into your hearts, creating memories that will linger long after the final scenes. Your support has been a beacon of inspiration throughout this creative odyssey, and I want to express my deepest gratitude.

For this grand finale, we've added 1050 new renders and 9 videos, each meticulously crafted to bring our narrative to a close with a flourish.

Looking forward, there's excitement in the air as I unveil plans for my next visual novel. I hope you'll continue this journey with me as we explore new stories and characters together. Your anticipation fuels my passion, and I can't wait to share what lies ahead.

And there's more! The saga continues with Valerie and Gissel in a 'what-if' series. Explore alternate paths and intriguing possibilities with these beloved characters, adding an extra layer to our narrative.

I'll be also working on a short 'Motherless vacation season' immediately after completing the prologue for my next visual novel.

Thank you, dear friends, for being an integral part of this incredible journey. Your enthusiasm and presence have made it a truly remarkable experience. Until we meet again in the realms of my future creations.

With heartfelt gratitude, your Friend, Mr. Mister!
Awesome. I was waiting for this game to be completed for a long time, and it's great to see it over. Now it's time to get my hands on it. Thanks for your work.

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 124 Votes