HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Congratulations to you! It didn't work for me, so I had to find it manually (thank god it was in the previous page). You might want to be a little less condescending next time though.
Nope

Learning to use a search function on the internet isn't exactly optional if you wanna find things. Besides, the update just released, looking back a couple of pages to look for it isn't exactly asking to much.....

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
yea i admit that dev was carried away a bit much in this..i would liked to be with natassya family, Moon, valerie Mom and sunny sisters and maybe with nonna..but not much more..and i would see all of them in the final scene with snny's children too. and i would liked a big fight with Vito..like this, what's the meaning of letting him escape at all?
Firstly congratulations to MrMister on finishing his game. :) Quite the ride in last 4 years.

Why let Vito escape? Most likely so the dev would have an option to go back to this storyline in future if he ever felt like it again. Maybe with a child of Sonny, a game from another perspective or specials, Dev might have some ideas about that for in a few years that would be impossible if killed Vito off now.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Nope

Learning to use a search function on the internet isn't exactly optional if you wanna find things. Besides, the update just released, looking back a couple of pages to look for it isn't exactly asking to much.....
Fine, keep being a prick. As for me, I don't wanna waste more time with you. Incoming block...

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Congratulations to you! It didn't work for me, so I had to find it manually (thank god it was in the previous page). You might want to be a little less condescending next time though.
Well, you are going to need to start figuring out search, as compressed posts are no longer posted in the OP. Searching compressed win or compressed or compressed mac, it's the second result for me, and all the other compressed show up as well.

Pro-tip, go to your settings and set your search settings to "most recent".

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well, you are going to need to start figuring out search, as compressed posts are no longer posted in the OP. Searching compressed win or compressed or compressed mac, it's the second result for me, and all the other compressed show up as well.

Pro-tip, go to your settings and set your search settings to "most recent".
Yep, this was the polite and explaining answer I needed. Thank you for understanding that not everyone may have the same skills online without judging (y)

Barbatus1

Sep 28, 2017
Here's my unofficial android port of Motherless Full Game v0.21.1.0
with JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod

Download

Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I downloaded this and followed the instructions but none of the images show up. On game start up I get this this 'an exception has occured' error and when I ignore to proceed to the game, every scene has 'image_xxx not found' red text at the top of a black screen.

What did I do wrong?
Appreciate any help.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Let me be clear that there's ZERO animosity in this post.

There is however a LOT of concern.

You HAVE to get competent with Search. There's no option. The forum admins have removed the possibility of adding the Compressed versions to the OP. I have no clue why, but, the fact is that it is a fact of life. Compressors, still post their work, and have agreed on some simple rules to help their posts to be found, by Search. And they are.

You seem to read condescension, in a simple answer, that tells you to Search. What else did you want? That someone searched for you and posted you the link? Let's be clear, aren't you a bit too old for us to be your mamas and papas? I assume, that you are, at least over 18, so, you need us to pick your boxers still? What do you want really?

You don't want to "waste" 10 gb on this, TBH, it is worth it, very few games deserve it as much as this one. But, ok, ok... So, someone did actually what you "need", published it. You asked where you can find it... and get bitchy because you were told WHERE. Are you for real, bitching about being answered EXACTLY what you asked for, and not only for this case, but every future one?

We know that you wanted the answer to be: Here are the links for download. And not, Search for it. Yet, Search for it IS the best answer. No one knows what OS you run, so the person answering would have to look for both. Apparently you think that you deserve free work from others. Because... and you even have the gall to be offended when answered, correctly, to Search for it.

You have some growing up to do. Seriously.

Peace :(

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You HAVE to get competent with Search.
I agree, that's why I appreciated when the other guy told me compressed version aren't posted anymore in the first post, and told me how to do something without dropping a "you should know this". Instead, he said "you should start figuring it out", as he understood that I might not know how to do certain things. People aren't born knowing and, while I know how to use the search bar, I don't use it enough to have learn all its functions.

You don't want to "waste" 10 gb on this, TBH, it is worth it, very few games deserve it as much as this one.
10gb, then 10 more gb to unzip it before deleting the zip, that's a lot. And maybe, just maybe, I don't have so much space on my pc, which would make those precious 10gb a waste in case I don't like the game because, again, I wasn't born knowing.
We know that you wanted the answer to be: Here are the links for download. And not, Search for it. Yet, Search for it IS the best answer. No one knows what OS you run, so the person answering would have to look for both. Apparently you think that you deserve free work from others. Because... and you even have the gall to be offended when answered, correctly, to Search for it.
You didn't understand a single thing. It is pretty arrogant to act like you know what I wanted better than me though. Thank god this post had no animosity at all.
You have some growing up to do. Seriously.
Again with the condescendent attitude. Thank god there was no animosity here. Writting that there is not animosity in a post doesn't make it any less hostile. It's like if I break someone's skull with a baseball bat and then say that it was in the name of pacifism, so my actions cannot be considered violent. Please...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
All I have to say is congratulations Mr.Mister ! This was a really fun experience. It's always a bittersweet moment when you see a game you like getting its final update but I am sure your next project will be as good or even better than this one!

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
What a journey it's been!!
Happy to be one of the fortunate souls to have come across this masterpiece!
Thank you for sharing your talent and vision with us.
Good Fortune and more power to your next endeavors!
Mr.Mister

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Congrats on finishing the game, but it's bittersweet. This is one of the best VN adult games I've ever played. Way better than 95% of the other games that I've tried on f95. Can't wait to see what you come up with for your next game.

• Red Heart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
The forum admins have removed the possibility of adding the Compressed versions to the OP. I have no clue why, but, the fact is that it is a fact of life.
From what's been said, compressed versions were removed from OP because they added a significant amount of work to uploaders/staff (lots of reports) and hindered their ability to keep up to date with their other duties.

Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
From what's been said, compressed versions were removed from OP because they added a significant amount of work to uploaders/staff (lots of reports) and hindered their ability to keep up to date with their other duties.
Thanks for clarifying.

Peace :)

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Awesome to see this game completed when so many good VN's end up being abandoned. I thank you for all the hard work you put into this, and now that it's complete I can finally load this back up and play all of the final season in one go. Good luck on your future endeavors.

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 124 Votes