hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
I'm having a minor problem in renpy games.
The save image is sometimes the save page itself. It will be understood much better with the screenshot here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Wait, is the game not going to be completed? The character menu is a mess and very very incomplete.

At the very least, I would like a non-patreon-censored version, where the characters proper relationships are already in place, and you don't have to manually input it for every damn character.

Reactions: kwazi

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Wait, is the game not going to be completed? The character menu is a mess and very very incomplete.

At the very least, I would like a non-patreon-censored version, where the characters proper relationships are already in place, and you don't have to manually input it for every damn character.
same here

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port of Motherless 1 v0.11.4.0 with JokerLeader walkthrough and cheat mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Motherless 2 v16.3.0 unofficial compressed Android port with JokerLeader mod
Unlocked gallery
Mega

Motherless 3 v22.1.0 unofficial compressed Android port with JokerLeader mod
Gallery unlock and Incest options in Options / Dev tab
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox change text, colour and outlines etc etc

Motherless FULL (AIO) v22.1.0 unofficial compressed Android port with JokerLeader mod
Unlocked gallery
**Special Instructions for FULL version:**

Install apk.
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/motherless.full/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and low speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

RPA file:
Mega
v22.1.0 Full apk:
Mega

**First port on RenPy 8.2.0**
Let me know any bugs related to permissions or saves
Updated my Android ports of Season 3 and Full to v22.1.0

SmeltedPickle

Feb 27, 2018
Mr. Mister I have not played the latest update yet, but I have to say I already feel mixed emotions.

Having been here since the first update for this game, I feel happy/excited yet sad at the same time seeing that Completed Tag :cry:.

It has been an emotional roller coaster to be here with you every update Mister and hoping to see more of your brilliantly crafted story with Hunter in the upcoming new Game. :sneaky:(y)

Here is to you My dear friend for your future endeavors.:coffee:

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
After downloading the giant file for season 1,2,3 combined, I thought I had previously completed everything as there was a lot of content. That was until the recent update where I downloaded only season 3 to play from what I thought I left off but it was only the end of season 1. It might be worth putting a note on that download link in the ops post to notify future players to click the yellow season button to switch between seasons at the end of each season when it throws you to the main menu.

I found the following scene pretty amusing where you cuck the husband and impregnate his wife. However, I was a little surprised by the reaction shown in the picture where he cheers for his daughter to take it then hates the mc after. His character really needs more control over his emotions.
1706754812022.png

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
View attachment 1416683
Motherless [Season 1, 2, 3 & Full Game (Completed)] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod
Features:

Installation:

Note: If you are having errors because of the Mod PM me, let's not flood the game thread with the Mod.

Download Full Game: -
Download Season 1: - - ANDROID
Download Season 2 [v0.16.3.0 ]: - - ANDROID
Download Season 3 [v0.22.1.0]: -

Android version made by
Wills747 & cebs
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
My dude, any chance to upload the file to other server? Mixdrop redirects to mdzsmutpcvykb.net, the link of the complete game.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Do you know anything about whether the creator is planning to release another new game?
Yes in MrMister's post the image in the Spoiler is the MC of the next game and his girls (and you have already seen them around in Motherless since both games share the same universe).

Big thanks for the awesome vibes and support on my first visual novel! You guys are the best! Your kind words make all the late nights worth it.
I'm excited to share that your insights have inspired me to focus on making the choices in my next visual novel even more impactful, ensuring that your decisions truly shape the outcome of the game. ;)

;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister
3.50 star(s) 124 Votes