Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I simply cannot write in short of what i think of this title so i skip that part altogether.

What matters is that it has musclechicks with big boobs. Which is instant love :love:
And half the women of this game is our mother in one way or another What i can i say. I was always a staunch advocate of two moms! Here we have pretty much 3 and perhaps 4! The rest should adopt as as well :cool: Sunny here is pretty much a jackpot and available for adoptation for all the ladies :geek: Plus lets not forget about the possible aunts! Infinite amount of aunts are possible!

Not to mention that the ones who are of the same age or a bit younger are probably our step-sisters. This VN is literally one big family just nobody knows it yet. I'll be seriously disappointed if we don't end up with like 6 moms and 10 sisters :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I simply cannot write in short of what i think of this title so i skip that part altogether.

What matters is that it has musclechicks with big boobs. Which is instant love :love:
And half the women of this game is our mother in one way or another What i can i say. I was always a staunch advocate of two moms! Here we have pretty much 3 and perhaps 4! The rest should adopt as as well :cool: Sunny here is pretty much a jackpot and available for adoptation for all the ladies :geek: Plust lets not forget about the possible aunts! Infinite amount of aunts are possible!

Not to mention that the ones who are of the same age or a bit younger are probably our step-sisters. This VN is literally one big family just nobody knows it yet. I'll be seriously disappointed if we don't end up with like 6 moms and 10 sisters :giggle:
LOL, yeah, he'll prolly be awarded with some sons that are his siblings and some nephews that are his sons...haha

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Still get the exception when I first open the game, one of life's little mysteries.
Have you tried deleting persitent files in C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
If that doens't help I'll send you my game copy, I'll zip it and upload it!
EDIT: I'm already uploading it, hehe

Last edited:

Vinny3171

Oct 14, 2020
What the fuck is that new hairstyle dude
I got interested in this game just because of his hairstyle and confidence
You messed up dude
Before he looked like a superhero,now I don't fucking know how to describe that ugly haircut

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Have you tried deleting persitent files in C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
If that doens't help I'll send you my game copy, I'll zip it and upload it!
EDIT: I'm already uploading it, hehe
Thank you for all your assistance, its appreciated.
I received your game copy and its perfect, but when adding the patch the exception appears, as I open the game.
Its not the game, its the patch, or my PC.
I will persevere with the boxing game, I am sure to beat it before the game ends. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Thank you for all your assistance, its appreciated.
I received your game copy and its perfect, but when adding the patch the exception appears, as I open the game.
Its not the game, its the patch, or my PC.
I will persevere with the boxing game, I am sure to beat it before the game ends. :)
My copy has the patch included.;)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What the fuck is that new hairstyle dude
I got interested in this game just because of his hairstyle and confidence
You messed up dude
Before he looked like a superhero,now I don't fucking know how to describe that ugly haircut
To each his own i guess..... I think sunny looks alot better with the new haircut, way more badass

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Damn, I saw the boxing ring appear and immediately assumed the fight was on, but when I played a few more frames the option to play or not appeared.
Thank you Sir for going above and beyond.........
Don't worry, I like cool and polite people, you're good!

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I don't like this game, period. Also, no need to make this game incest, you don't need to, for real. I'm tired got baited by fake incest games.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I don't like this game, period. Also, no need to make this game incest, you don't need to, for real. I'm tired got baited by fake incest games.
It's ok if you don't like it, I hate being average, if everyone liked my game I'd be average.
Can you elaborate the part of fake incest games please.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes