ismama

Jul 6, 2019
this was the 2nd game after spaced out that i didn t skip a single text... congrats dude..awesome scenario..awesome script..rly appreciate the story in sex games

(but why u had to kill kelly..??? that made my fap sad)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
this was the 2nd game after spaced out that i didn t skip a single text... congrats dude..awesome scenario..awesome script..rly appreciate the story in sex games

(but why u had to kill kelly..??? that made my fap sad)
Thank you very much for liking my game Ismama!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 7, 2020
yes
Android ??
it's not like I need it I can use the higher ones but my tablet is kinda busy with another huge ass game lol (sigh) it's a huge ass game takes alotta storage and I DNT wanna clear out other things so I waiting for the small version of the game so my crap phone can run it

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I can't get past the Bagheera fight, my touchpad skills make it hard for me to "beat the punch", once I blocked every punch, but still lost.
Anyone got any tips ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That minigame took me a few goes seems to be all about the timing you have to hit the right button as soon as possible otherwise it blocks enjoyable once you get the hang of it, another good solid update the next update sure is going to be complicated that's for sure after those revelations :LOL:

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes