Maddoc2000

Oct 6, 2018
I spend month and a half sitting in front of my computer working a lot of hours a day to make this game and you jump to my throat for an easy minigame? You are free to stop playing my free game whenever you want but you need to share your lack of empathy here? I can fix things, make patches or anything for polite people and I'll do it for the minigames thing but because someone had asked me for it. Sorry for any inconvenience caused to you, now please go your own way.
Don't bother with entitled ppl, and keep on trucking. Mini game is easy as hell and not annoying at all. Thank you for all your work:giggle:

jeffrey1667

Jan 27, 2018
Haven't played the game yet, as I wanted to ask this before getting started:

Is the incest for the MC only between Mom and Son, or are there other family members involved? If the latter is the case, can you give me a brief rundown of what those family members (relations) are?

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
How do you pass the boxing mini game ? I always fail :(
I'm uploading a patch later. But the mechanics are simple, you click any position that lights up, if you do it faster you'll kick, if you do it a little bit slower you'll punch, if you do it slowly you'll cover your head and torso and if you fail you'll get punched.
I hope it helps!

Reactions: csmk14 and bcool

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Haven't played the game yet, as I wanted to ask this before getting started:

Is the incest for the MC only between Mom and Son, or are there other family members involved? If the latter is the case, can you give me a brief rundown of what those family members (relations) are?
Mom, sisters, cousin, aunt, stepmom1, stepmom2 but I've only implemented mom, stepmom1 and aunt so far. Theres also going to be sis/sis action!

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
when will people learn that not many people give a rats ass about stupid mini games?
your going to lose alot of people's interests very quickly with shit like that in your game...i deleted your game right away
i dont enjoy shit being rammed down my throat....maybe add a skip option that way your game has the best of BOTH worlds
kids who enjoy playing stupid mini games can play them and grown ups that hate them can skip them
I get you mate, image how awesome Red Dead Redemption would be without the stupid shooting
or the Witcher without the annyoing swordplay minigames!!!!!

Maybe when the game is finished the dev could even build in a skip button
that let's you skip the whole story and move you right to the ending credits?

Seriously mate, the way you rant doesn't make folks take your shit serious, you know.
And they will highly doubt that you are a grown up as you call yourself.
You prolly won't get it but try to think about it.

Anyhow, I like the game and the update. Finally some almost revelation time.
And Mr.Mister (btw. it's a reference of the Band by same name right?) it's your
game/VN create it in the way you deems is best. 95% of the folks on the interwebs
only do complain, you gotta blank those out. Keep up the great work!
____

Pretty sure Greta and her family are also family as I think her dad is also mc Dad and that would make him the actual heir not the nephew

You think that Greta might be retated to the MC? I always thought the
european "business" man was his father?

I am really looking forward to scenes with the MC's half sisters!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm in the game the moment the MC came home as Dick followed the MC to Valerie's house.

I've got enough of that asshole Dick. Let the MC finally do something to him..
If the MC had waited a while at school or looked around.. he would have finally had him. But the MC prefers to rush. Eh.

It's hard for me to play knowing that this Dick can hurt MC women and MC.

Apart from that, the update was great. I still have a little bit to play. Mother MC and Valerie are the best. :love: I wonder when MC's mother finds out that MC is her son.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn. What an update, probably the best so far!

Sex with Valerie and MC Mother.. :love:

Finally Valerie might be guessing something.
And the MC knows that Anamarija (Natassja) may be his mother. Incredible.
I hope in the next update Valerie and Natassja will finally make sure that the MC is the person they miss.
Good job Dev, thanks! :)

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ummm ... "General Fix Patch"?

Which general?

Patton? Lee? Rommel?
===========
Seriously - what does the "General Fix Patch" fix?
========
Ummm ... two posts upthread...

Thanx.

Might want to put the info in the vicinity of the link to download the patch...

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I get you mate, image how awesome Red Dead Redemption would be without the stupid shooting
or the Witcher without the annyoing swordplay minigames!!!!!

Maybe when the game is finished the dev could even build in a skip button
that let's you skip the whole story and move you right to the ending credits?

Seriously mate, the way you rant doesn't make folks take your shit serious, you know.
And they will highly doubt that you are a grown up as you call yourself.
You prolly won't get it but try to think about it.

Anyhow, I like the game and the update. Finally some almost revelation time.
And Mr.Mister (btw. it's a reference of the Band by same name right?) it's your
game/VN create it in the way you deems is best. 95% of the folks on the interwebs
only do complain, you gotta blank those out. Keep up the great work!
____

You think that Greta might be retated to the MC? I always thought the
european "business" man was his father?

I am really looking forward to scenes with the MC's half sisters!
Greta mom says MC looks like hubby, and we know MC dad was Italian and was believed to be part of the mob, just like Greta's dad screenshot0001.png

jackd332

Sep 7, 2020
i don't know if it's only me or not but when i try to play the game with the walkthrough mod the animation turn off
iam android user

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes